Transmission

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Two questions.
I just bought transmission...

the minor question.. is the skin compatible with 2.3.1?

Major question some of the patches like orange sync lead and a few others....are so loud that they stay in red on my daw etc.... is this always the case or is there some parameter change in 2.3.1 that causes this and will there be a fix......
orange sync lead isn't the only one.. Enter the Tardis is another one for example
thanks
rsp

edit. ok found out the skin isn't compatible.....
will there be patch updates Ben?
thanks

You can contact beej for an update of the 3 patches in question (they suffer from an update to the LFO, it's my fault)

You can use the skin, you just have to copy it next to the Dark Horse skin, in its own directory. It still lacks the additional controls/modules, but I think that beej is already working on it (otherwise I'll provide this, in a few weeks 8)

Cheers,

;) Urs

kool thanks......

I think I found more than three.
ok
I pm'ed him.
rsp

It was four I found.:

Circuit Bent CS01
Enter The Tardis
Orange Sync Lead
Synthzilla

and found three that were out of tune:

Freytag
Rich Tea
Nice Twang

one bass, one pad and one R&A... hopefully they weren't meant to be out of tune :-)
otherwise I love this library....wished some of the patches were more equally matched in volume but otherwise a great library imho.
rsp

HI Urs, is it simple to fix these patches?
Havent heard back from beej as yet and it may be so simple that even I can do it :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:HI Urs, is it simple to fix these patches?
Havent heard back from beej as yet and it may be so simple that even I can do it :-)
rsp
I think you basically need to lower the impact of lfo on filter cutoff. I'm not quite certain though...

ok, I think I will wait for beej :-)
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “u-he”