Cytomic 'The Glue' Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Glue

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:44 pm You compare soothe to the glue?
Soothe is for those who don't know to record properly or how to use an eq,
it's a so called problem solver, avoid problems and you won't need it, whereas the glue could get way more use in a project, so it should be a lot more expensive tgan soothe
I genuinely can't tell if that post is ironic or serious :scared:

it's a so called problem solver, avoid problems and you won't need it, whereas the glue could get way more use in a project, so it should be a lot more expensive tgan soothe
soothe is a dynamic eq and resonance filter, best one on the market (HYPE)
the closest ive tried is Tbproaudio DSEQ, Soundtheory Gullfos, Ozone 11, Melda MSpectralDynamics, baby audio smooth operator and Refinement by Plugin Alliance.

Glue is a great plugin...but there are so many alternatives.

Ok, whoever needs something like soothe should use it, of course
I know what it is, I demoed it and was surprised about the hype

Dr.Gunjah wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:57 pm
I genuinely can't tell if that post is ironic or serious :scared:
Say the user name out loud several times. The explanation of all this will eventually rise. :D
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

With this long wait i hope you will surprise us with v2 or something else.
Also fine tuning with shift seems to not be working, always snap to even number. I swear it didnt behave like this b4.

jtsterays wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:33 pm With this long wait i hope you will surprise us with v2 or something else.
Also fine tuning with shift seems to not be working, always snap to even number. I swear it didnt behave like this b4.
It won't be a surprise when I've started work on the v2 update, I'll post all about it as I'm doing it. Right now I'm finishing off the manual for The Scream, which is going well, and adding a few small UI enhancements for the final release.

I'm aware of the lack of shift modifier for fine control on the mouse / mouse wheel. This got broken in the update to the latest version of Juce and is something I'll fix soon.
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

Hey Andy. First off, I love The Glue. Best bus compressor ever. Thank you for this. Secondly, I'm not sure if this has been requested before but, I really like using TG very mildly. I was wondering if it was possible to include a small GR digital meter to indicate how much exactly is being compressed. Or just like the Threshold and Makeup knob, where when you mouse-over a number is displayed. This is just for my OCD brain. Thank you for considering my request. Have a good day!

Return to “Effects”