Christmas Offer on U-he Plug's 20% DAS Exclusive

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Folks,

we are proud to present Urs Plugs in our shop, and as a welcome gift and Christmas offer, we will give you 20% off on Zebra 2.3 , Filterscape and More Feedback Machine 2....

So guys and gals just drop in our shop and get the very special discount Urs provided to us until the

31.12.2008!!

http://shop.digitalaudioservice.com//qu ... words=u-he

Dig into the Jungle of Sonic Madness for the New Year!!

Cheers ,

Mark :o :-o :oops:

I'm a little confused because the price listed in EUR works out to the same as the price in US direct from the u-he site (I'm converting both to Canadian $).Is the discount applied when checking out?

gurulogic wrote:I'm a little confused because the price listed in EUR works out to the same as the price in US direct from the u-he site (I'm converting both to Canadian $).Is the discount applied when checking out?
Hehehe... they include 19% VAT - which always comes on top for sales within the EU.

So here we have it. The first store to officially sell my stuff! I'm curious to see how this pans out 8)

;) Urs

Does that mean we'll start seeing U-he products sold by other online resellers? What about boxed copies?

justin3am wrote:Does that mean we'll start seeing U-he products sold by other online resellers? What about boxed copies?
Digital Audio Service are located in Hamburg and Berlin. They are maintaining my wife's band's studio, so there's some kind of a close relation :)

For now they're basically doing the same thing for me as ShareIt, but they offer demonstrations in their shops. A sale is processed by me just like a ShareIt thing, and a serial number is sent via email.

I'm working on a secure webinterface in which shops can create their serials directly, without need to contact me. This is also something that i.e. AudioMIDI and DontCrack can live with for strictly download versions. I've been in contact with these two for years, but somehow didn't want to do the final step. I think I'll do it next year! :)

Starting in April/May I'm going to provide CDs and info material to shops in Germany, beginning with DAS :-o

The CDs will basically contain a code that can be warped into a serial number in the online form. User can buy CD in shop, can install software, can use code to create serial number. This way, physical distribution is basically the same as online distribution, but the retail network of real shops can be used.

If shops are interested and if the process can be operated flawlessly, I will deliver to further shops within Europe. At the same time I'll evaluate manufacturing and distributing CDs in USA, Canada and Australia.

The major points therein are

1. Yes, I'll try something in physical distribution, giving up 30% max. In return I expect demonstrations in shops and/or online marketing

2. u-he does not work with intermediate distributor who sucks up 50% and more (for "support and advertisment" they say). I'd rather give this job to some friends who can earn a bit extra just by contacting and sending out CDs to shops

3. This has to happen step by step. If it fails then I happily fall back to online only ;)

Ain't a bad strategy, huh? 8)

;) Urs

One slash '/' too many in the link.

Tried to buy, but couldn't proceed to payment page. Anyone succeeded?

gurulogic wrote:I'm a little confused because the price listed in EUR works out to the same as the price in US direct from the u-he site (I'm converting both to Canadian $).Is the discount applied when checking out?

Hello,

yes, if youre outside of Europe than you do not have to pay these 19% taxes.

So the actual price for people outside EU is 121€ for Zebra..and thats a really good price for a synth like this imo..

Or if youre inside the EU and got a valid UID Number, than i can sell it without taxes as well..

check it..

Mark

newbie08 wrote:
One slash '/' too many in the link.

Tried to buy, but couldn't proceed to payment page. Anyone succeeded?
Hello,

you could even order directly if you send me a message to

m.schulze@digitalaudioservice.de

i will even check why the shop does not work!!

Thanks..Mark

Yeah I can't get past the page where I'm supposed to select a shipping method, as there is no shipping to the USA I guess. Guess I'll have to email.

Bloody heck, I just bought Zebra at full price! I even checked if there were any reseller deals and concluded that no one else sells Zebra! Oh well. I can think of worse things than paying someone what they're worht! :D

It seems 151 EUR = 204 USD so it's actually $5 less to buy direct from U-he's website for those of us in the US. Of course, I could be missing something and completely wrong! haha Regardless, I've been strenuously resisting a particular group buy so I could buy Zebra for Christmas. I'm looking forward to the day here in the next week when I can click the "checkout" button!

:love:

*edit* Doh! just read quack's earlier post (I obviously haven't had enough coffee!) weehooo!!

Do it now, man! Especially if you can save a single penny on it! :shock:

LOL yeah .. I did it.
Now I just have to keep quiet about it for a little over a week and act all fired up about it when my wife gives the "official" ok. hahahaha

I tell ya.. sometimes reading posts here at KVR can be dangerous to one's health .. and pocket book!

rileyrooden wrote:LOL yeah .. I did it.
Now I just have to keep quiet about it for a little over a week and act all fired up about it when my wife gives the "official" ok. hahahaha

I tell ya.. sometimes reading posts here at KVR can be dangerous to one's health .. and pocket book!
Tell me about it. But not quite as dangerous as going to a music store with money in your pocket... :scared:

Oh, and I am also familiar with the "official OK" technique. Zebra is in that category right now, kind of "off the books"! :hihi:

not quite as dangerous as going to a music store with money in your pocket...
Ha! True!

Ugh. I really should have at least waited until it was closer to time to go home from work before pulling the trigger. Now I've 4 long hours to sit here knowing there's a Zebra registration sitting in my inbox. :-o

Return to “u-he”