Knagalis EMM previous tests

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FINAL BETA-TESTING RESULTS!

Guys, I just emailed the users who got a FREE copy of EMM.

We had a list of 14 users. 7 Users got a FREE copy. The rest of the users never posted on the forum anything about the tests, and one user still needs to contact me telling his KVR user-name, so I can't know who he is. ;)

If you DID posted and talked to us about the beta-testing, and still didn't received an email for the FREE copy, please, contact us at beta@dashsignature.com stating that you did in fact helped on the tests.

Best Regards, WilliamK

Just wanted to say thanks to WilliamK for the free copy of EMM :) I unfortunately didn't have alot of time to test, and wouldn't have felt sore if I didn't get a free copy - but this is very cool. Thanks so much, if I get another chance to betatest Dash stuff I'll put 100% more effort into it. Cheers,

William, my many thanks to you! The FINAL is really beautiful and I'm so happy to have those sounds back again....

Getting to be part of the testing is a lovely priveledge and I hope to be part of other future projects.

If I recall, btw, you mentioned some time back that you might be doing a drum synth... is my memory correct? Well, either way, you might like to have a look and listen to the stuff here... free but not for use in other things as the site says www.nskit.com/

Anyway... many thanks again and best wishes to you and Luigi.
max

Return to “NUSofting”