Knagalis EMM previous tests

Official support for: nusofting.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just got back from 5 days in the country with no computer(that part was rough)...
It appears no one has commented since the 13th and this thread's been renamed "previous..."...

using the latest full installer:
The hosts like her...the Cakewalk adapter likes her..
The problem is...maybe it's envelopes or the nature of the particular sounds, but sine, bagpipes 1&2, gajda, and shenai all give me a popping noise like when you turn a mic off and on when notes are played successively...
It's easiest to notice in FL Studio if you just set her up and use a pattern that hits every fourth beat...
Also...Is it just me? I don't really notice the difference between bagpipe2 and gajda...

no popping here with tracktion except with the sine sound set and
notes starting on 0 in loops; and that might be host related (traktioneers?)

bagpipe2 and gajda sound similar to me, too

looks like the title line in the gui is a bit clearer than i remember from previous versions. i still feel the overall gui could be much tighter, though

an interesting vsti, and i'm glad to see that others agree the sine sound set should be kept for the final version

Ford, could you tell me if this happens on Retriger and Legato mode? That sure helps me out tracking the problem down.

Also, do you mind sampling the pop-noise and sending to me at williamk@dashsignature.com?

Regards, WilliamK

I could hear it in both ret. and leg. modes...
It's the kind of thing you'd expect legato to hide, but no dice...
The samples should be in your mailbox now...:)

P.S....Listen with headphones 'cause speakers lie...

Thanxs for the files Ford, it sure helped me out. The problem is on the samples, not the audio engine. We will fix this asap and release the updates latter.

Best Regards, WilliamK

waiting to here what's next WK?

something for us to try that is new? :?:

Hy Max! :D Glad to see you back.

We did several changes on EMM, latter I should post a new file.

Best Regards, WilliamK

thanks for that info William.... and for the welcome back.... actually I'm always sorry to come back from my 'lake' time... man I love that place... someday I'll go live there and give up all the computer stuff if need be!

anyway... I look forward to whatever new posts you will have :) :shock:

FINAL PRODUCT TO BE RELEASE FRIDAY/SATURDAY

Guys, thanxs a lot for all the help beta-testing this product. We fixed some small isues and the SoundSets are pretty much done now. Tomorrow we should release it.

Monday I will contact trought email the users who got the FREE copy.

Best Regards, WilliamK and Luigi Felici (Liqih)

ah great William :!: thanks was just wondering about that very thing as my beta has expired and I find I have become used to being able to hear the sounds EMM makes... especially the Sitars.... LOL I take that to be a good sign for you markets... that one can become quickly 'addicted' to wanting to use the sounds!!!

best to you and Luigi as always... looking forward to more good things :)

max

William... did you do the mailing for final EMM? or did I just not get on that list? The reason I ask is that I see it's Tuesday and no mail has come about this?

Of course if I am not on the list that's ok too... :?

best to you,
max

You ARE on the list, I'm just late... :oops: sorry...

Regards, WilliamK

ah thanks William.... I feel better already... no hurry then, I did not mean to rush you at all... good things take TIME!

LOL William, which MONDAY did you mean???

Hehehe, sorry, today I hope to solve the mistery! :lol:

Sorry guys for the delay, I was dealing with other problems on EMM and Directixer, as you can see on the forum...

Regards, WilliamK

Return to “NUSofting”