Augustus Loop 2.0 Demo

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I am trying to use the Augustus Loop 2.0 demo on my computer that has ALoop 1.8 installed and licensed. I have moved the 1.8 AU and VST plugins out of my active plugin directory, but I am getting a serial number error messageImage
I have tried this in Plogue Bidule 0.9651 and Ableton Live 7.0.10.

Any Ideas as I really would like to try ALoop 2.0 and possibly cop it soon!
Thanks,
AL

MacPro 2.8 Ghz Octocore
OSX Leopard 10.5.4
If it works don't fix it unless you have to update it, then if it doesn't work don't fix it unless it belongs to your Wife,then at that point bury it!

Hi Os,
I forgot to mention what happens... Ableton Live is crashing after it throws the serial number error message... but I have found that Plogue keeps on running.
I intend to use AL 2.0 in Live and I would imagine that if I just buy the update the Demo/serial number issue would go away. I have other questions regarding AL2.0 that I would attempt to answer myself if I could get it going with Live.
Sorry not to have explained this in my original post,

Thanks for a really cool musical tool,
AL
If it works don't fix it unless you have to update it, then if it doesn't work don't fix it unless it belongs to your Wife,then at that point bury it!

Hi,

If you want to get rid of that message just find the file

com.expertsleepers.AugustusLoop.plist

in

Library/Preferences

and delete it or just move it out of that folder.

cheers,
os.

Hi os,
that took care of the road block.
I am now checking out Augustus Loop 2.0 from within my preferred host Ableton Live,
thanks again,
AL

Cool, thanks for letting me know.

No problem os,
AL

Return to “Expert Sleepers”