Help! Sylenth won't appear in Live 7.0 -VST Mac

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings!

I just purchased, downloaded the mac version of Sylenth & it won't appear on my plug-in list in Ableton Live 7. I'm using a Power Mac G5 dual 1.8 running on OS 10.4.11. But when i goto my plug-ins folder on my MAC HD desktop folder, it is there in it's appropriate folder---Library-Audio-VST. Thanks for anyone's help

SonicSupreme wrote:Greetings!

I just purchased, downloaded the mac version of Sylenth & it won't appear on my plug-in list in Ableton Live 7. I'm using a Power Mac G5 dual 1.8 running on OS 10.4.11. But when i goto my plug-ins folder on my MAC HD desktop folder, it is there in it's appropriate folder---Library-Audio-VST. Thanks for anyone's help
I think sylenth is intel only...
Logic Studio 9 | Alchemy | Zebra | Komplete 8 | Gladiator | Phoscyon | Discovery | KLCDE | Oxygen49 | Saffire LE | HS80M | Yamaha DX7

System requirements

Any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above, all Intel Macs but no PPC)

sorry dude...
Logic Studio 9 | Alchemy | Zebra | Komplete 8 | Gladiator | Phoscyon | Discovery | KLCDE | Oxygen49 | Saffire LE | HS80M | Yamaha DX7

No way bro--that's unnaceptable! Im gonna get to the bottom of this!

Yo willit! just to give u some advice--Not everyone caters to that word "dude" especially if there upset & then adding U "sorry" b4 that in a scenario isn't helping much either. So just STFU!!!

SonicSupreme wrote:Yo willit! just to give u some advice--Not everyone caters to that word "dude" especially if there upset & then adding U "sorry" b4 that in a scenario isn't helping much either. So just STFU!!!
:o Hey I'm sorry that you bought software thats incompatible with your computer... I could be a total ass and say that you should have read the system requirements before hitting the buy button - but my suggestion to you now would be to put it up for sale in the buy/sell area of this forum - or buy a new PC/Mac if you want to keep it...

SonicSupreme wrote:Greetings!

The reason it does not appear in Live 7 may be that the file permissions aren't set correctly by the installer. To fix that just extract the file manually from the installer (rightclick -> extract package contents).

But in your case that will not help much either way since Sylenth1 will indeed not run on PPC Macs unfortunately. Before you purchase software, please always try the demo first to make sure it works on your system and if it fits your needs. That's what it's there for.

Anyway, I've already sent you a mail so we can work out a solution.

My recommendation would be to upgrade to an Intel Mac. Almost any of the current models will be faster than your dual G5.
You are currently reading my signature.

Return to “LennarDigital”