The Right Time (Tune using ManyBass)

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been using ManyBass quite a lot for all my tunes lately and for some re-mixes of old songs.
Here is one of the new "babies" The name is "The Right Time" and have no idea under which musical style it would fit so any suggestions would be welcomed :hihi:
As always used, FL Studio, Sytrus, Camaleon5000, Morphine and my Brownie guitar.

The Right Time
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Once again some very cool music from you German. I hear a few nice ManyBass parts in there!
Thanks very much for posting it here. I am sure there will be others who will enjoy it.

I had a bit of trouble the first time I went to your link as the auto player did not play and had a load error. But I navigated around a bit and found the link for the track.

Paul

Thanks for the comment.
I'm having a blast with this plug. Finally I can make some decent sounding bass lines. I have a friend who can play most of these lines and stuff, but since he moved to Australia. It's been hard to get our minds together to write, so this has become the perfect media to show the world what little sanity is inside my brain :lol:
Jokes apart. I find MB excelent sounding and I am slowly "learning to play fretless" 8)
More bassy Metal jazz tunes coming up in the near future :D
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Return to “Manytone Music”