Call for Atomic User Presets

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

If any Atomic users would like to share your sequences, patches, ect that you made with Atomic, feel free to send them to support at algomusic.net

It would be great to have this format when submitting your patch:

[name of patch] Initial : so for example: 'TangerinePlanet TC'. Send them as FXP's if you can. ( unless you actually created a whole bank of 16, then send in the FXB.

This would be great! We would really like to hear what users come up with.

Tim

... so after few weeks: how is the result?

Micha wrote:... so after few weeks: how is the result?

Still waiting

no one has submitted any :-(

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
Micha wrote:... so after few weeks: how is the result?
Still waiting

no one has submitted any :-(

Tim
(fwiw) I am doing a bunch, and will "share" (soon), as I absolutely LOVE Atomic!!! Had it about a week now, and sorting its "charactor". :love:

It's not just simply "fun", but also captivatingly addictive to explore, and discover possibilities which consistantly prove to be readily accessible. I'm finding alot of that "charactor" to be unique to Atomic, quite beyond what one might 'think' is simply an "emulation" of some other 'device'... which is 'refreshing'.

I have an obscene amount of "toys", relatively few of which bring the 'kind' of instant "JOY" (read that: "smiles") Atomic offers-up every time I load it. Truth be told though TC, I would have bought it just to have it as my "wall-paper", it's sooo cool lookin'.

Playing it, with or without the 'sequencer' is inspiring, given the well thought out and implemented 'built-in' parameters, and using it to sequence other things is AWESOME! Thank you for this gem, and for making it so 'affordable' to all.

Well done Sir.

~S~
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Can't wait. :clap:

mono101 wrote:Can't wait. :clap:
I may have to wait for Christmas, but that was never in my master plan :bang:
:)

...edit

[I spaced on this, completely... sorry]

Here's an early (as in, 'experiments' when it was first released) bank. May be some fun.

SDB-Atomic-TC-bank1

~S~

Shabdahbriah wrote:[I spaced on this, completely... sorry]

Here's an early (as in, 'experiments' when it was first released) bank. May be some fun.

SDB-Atomic-TC-bank1

~S~
Thank you. :)

Alex.

Thanks very much.
I hope we can keep this forum alive and thriving both to honor Tim and to expand awareness of his instruments and sounds.
Jim

Return to “AlgoMusic”