whats up with the website?

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello.... i have been looking at your addon synth sample sets for tsw/wusikstation and i have 2 questions 1. are you planning on putting together a minimoog set? 2. what happened to the website its been down for awhile...

GJK wrote:what happened to the website its been down for awhile...
I'm sure It Will Back in Time ASAP :hihi:

never mind... i just saw julias response to a similar question i asked in a different place.... wow!!!! i am realy excited..... eagerly awaiting!!!!!!!

Hi GJK,

actually the website is online, perhaps it was a temporarily down for a very short moment.

We have the product TheMiniMoog for EVE and Wusikstation/TSW since long and it was sold through Dashsignature.

Since a few days we took over the distribution through our own website. Because it will be a product relaunch with additional new samples and Presets it's not online at this moment for a couple of days. I'll make a posting here when all is done and the data is uploaded to our server.

ohhhh boy... i am very excited about this..... i have both eve and wusikstation and am glad that you guys are offering so many classic synth samples for them because those are the sounds i am interested in!!!! :D

Return to “Back In Time Records”