Mac Bio,, Denormals, continuing saga, EDIT, i've given up, go to hell imageline.

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

grymmjack wrote:ttoz; did MC do something not nice? how are you contacting him email? i'm not defending him, just curious as a customer of his products as well.
yes MC is the one supposed to fix this.. for the last 18 months....

i mean really enough is enough.

i better be careful though, before someone like glasgene jumps in to say what a tosser i am and it's perfectly ok for me to have paid money for a completely unusable synth and the dev refuses to fix it. :scared:

tosser

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Still nothing about this?

I've been looking at Toxic Biohazard for a while, but won't consider it until the denormals are fixed.

So I see that they don't care about their existing customers, but how about potential customers? Do you care that you might not be making a sale because you won't fix a bug? Just curious.

its been 18 months, of course they dont care....they have your money, now run along and shut your mouth! :hihi:

Nope, they don't have my money.

wow i'm speechless at the arrogance of IL... really... just so shocked :(

Just out of interest, have you tried this ?

http://www.digitalfishphones.com/main.p ... &subItem=6

Probably not applicable, but it could help.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

that doesn't work for synths, and is windows only.. or were you trying to make fun of me?

it's just creating low level noise which i can do with dither.. but to stop synth denormals it's not possible, only fx.

by the way, the denormals are exactly the same on bootcamp vista and latest biohazard so there you go.

Oh and i have had 3 crashes in the space of 10 mins trying to close poizone standalone (it's always crashed as long as i can remember), and trying to download online presets with biohazard, lol.

just useless.

ttoz wrote:that doesn't work for synths, and is windows only.. or were you trying to make fun of me?

it's just creating low level noise which i can do with dither.. but to stop synth denormals it's not possible, only fx.

by the way, the denormals are exactly the same on bootcamp vista and latest biohazard so there you go.

Oh and i have had 3 crashes in the space of 10 mins trying to close poizone standalone (it's always crashed as long as i can remember), and trying to download online presets with biohazard, lol.

just useless.
If I was going to make fun of you I'd do a better job. I was in fact trying to help. I guess the normalizer MacOS9 version doesn't work on mac's. My bad. ><
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

It's been 2 years and 2 months since all i asked for was a simple denormals fix. Now I have istat menus loaded on my mac, showing cpu usage, and even the biohazard STANDALONE does it...

why won't maxx fix this? I can't sell it or get a refund, so why not make it work? what do i have to do? give you all a nookie? i don't get it.

some patches do it some don't, watch the istat menus cpu be around 6% whilst playing a patch, then climb as high as 33% when not playing... touch a key agaion and back they drop to 6...

seriously... i mean i have been kind, then rude, then patiet, i dont know what to do. i have very limited synths now so i like the ones i do have to work properly.

seondly, i have noticed on mac it is impossible to load fxb patches.. so all those third part commercial patches i bought are impossible to use now i take it? like the T3 one and the nucleus soundlab one.

please reply.

Really there is no other way to put it now.. geez you guys are a pathetic, hopeless excuse of a company.

as long as i live i will never send a single cent your way again, and now, i am going to make it my personal, endless mission in life to do as much damage around the audio forums world as i possible can to your company.

I honestly hope you go out of business, i sincerely wish it. There is no excuse for the treatment i have received for 2 years now on a single support issue.

I wish you all nothing but blackness from the bottom of my heart. goodbye.

ttoz wrote:Really there is no other way to put it now.. geez you guys are a pathetic, hopeless excuse of a company.

as long as i live i will never send a single cent your way again, and now, i am going to make it my personal, endless mission in life to do as much damage around the audio forums world as i possible can to your company.

I honestly hope you go out of business, i sincerely wish it. There is no excuse for the treatment i have received for 2 years now on a single support issue.

:clap:

ttoz wrote:Really there is no other way to put it now.. geez you guys are a pathetic, hopeless excuse of a company.

I don't know if something like this would work for you but perhaps trying to find a friend who's a lawyer to write a letter explaining you intend to seek legal recourse for your problem is enough to have them write you a check for your plug in.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

wait a minute...this forum says Image Line but NOT FL Studio :dog:

I thought Image Line were FL? The worlds gone mad hehe

Rob

I think this should be bumped.

Return to “Image Line”