-------------------------------
With the v1.5 update, both the tone of the base samples and the nuance of the
expressions are enhanced. With all the improvements, ChineeGuzheng is
now even better than ever.

http://www.chineekong.com/chineeguzheng.htm

Changes:

+Vastly revamped soundbank.
+Various tweaks to the parameters.
+Tremolo and Length expressions enhanced.

All registered users should have received the update notification with the download links already. Contact us know if you didn't receive the links.
Last edited by sosayweall on Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We have just updated Guzheng to v1.51. Since this update is for fixing some errors introduced in v1.5, we don't make a press release about it.

All registered users of Guzheng should have received the update notice alredy. Let us know if you didn't receive any.

Hello,

I purchased the GuzHeng yesturday and I'm having trouble getting it to show up in Sonar 7.02 Producer edition fully registered, but the plug-in is not registered yet because it has not asked me to register it yet. I was able to get it to work in FL Studio 8 ok but I can't seem to get the paramiters to assign to my keyboard, I have an M-Audio Ozonic fire wire audio/keyboard combo pluged into a Dell Insperon 9200 1.8 PM Proc. with 2 gig RAM 128 meg video card ATI Radeon, 7200 RPM hard drive 60 Gig, I did get it work in Project 5 Ver2.5 also. Can you help me with sugestions how to get it to work or is this a known issue? Thanks,

Rockitglider 8)
"You Teach Best What You Most Need To Learn"
Richard Bach, Illusions

Rockitglider wrote:Hello,

I purchased the GuzHeng yesturday and I'm having trouble getting it to show up in Sonar 7.02 Producer edition fully registered, but the plug-in is not registered yet because it has not asked me to register it yet. I was able to get it to work in FL Studio 8 ok but I can't seem to get the paramiters to assign to my keyboard, I have an M-Audio Ozonic fire wire audio/keyboard combo pluged into a Dell Insperon 9200 1.8 PM Proc. with 2 gig RAM 128 meg video card ATI Radeon, 7200 RPM hard drive 60 Gig, I did get it work in Project 5 Ver2.5 also. Can you help me with sugestions how to get it to work or is this a known issue? Thanks,

Rockitglider 8)
My apologies if this is too obvious, but have you tried to assign parameters of OTHER VSTis in FL8 before? FL8 requires users to manually enable each MIDI input in the settings. I have never had any problem running GuZheng (BTW, this is the right spelling if you want to split the words.:) Gu=ancient, Zheng is the name of the instrument) in FL8.

Let us know if you still can't get it to work in FL8.

Hello,

I really don't have any problems in Fl8, I use the last tweaked command to assign controls (Sliders&Knobs) to parameters in GuZheng :), my problem is Sonar it doesn't show up when I do a adapter search for VST's, or actually it does show up in the adapter but when I try to insert into Sonar it's not in the VST list to choose it. I have to mess with it for a few days to get used to it, and then I'll get back to you and let you know what I find. Thanks for your help and the schooling on Chineese spelling 8)

Rockitglider 8)
Richard Bach, Illusions

What is the version of your Sonar?

The VST adapter in the earlier version of Sonar occasionally doesn't work well with various plugins. Cakewalk has released some updaters for their adapter - you probably want to check the Cakewalk support page and download the adapter updates. Also, by checking the "RESET ALL" option in the adapter and then have a full rescan, may be able to get it to recognize Guzheng.

Hello,

I use the latest version of Sonar, it was in my first post above, the plugin shows up in the adapter, it doesn't show up in the program. I'll try the Sonar forum to see if anyone else is having trouble or can help with this. Thanks,

Rockitglider
Richard Bach, Illusions

My apologies. Again, please bear with me a bit, as we'd like to make sure that we have the most common issues covered.

Sonar 7 no longer has "adapter" as it's integrated into Sonar. Could you please give the following procedure a try and see if it helps? Be sure to "reset all" first before rescan the folders.

SONAR -Options - Global - VST Plug-Ins -Reset ALL VST Plug-ins - Scan VST Folders

Return to “Kong Audio”