end user license for Kong Audio VSTi's

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm interested in several Kong Audio VSTi's but would like to see user license before purchasing and using any of them. Any limitations on how these instruments are used in music production?

You cannot resell Maize once you buy it.

Mike

Thanks but I'm really asking about use. For example, does the license limit how these instruments are used in music production?

Hi Guillm,

There are no hidden restrictions that may ask for extra money if you want to use our plugins in commercial projects, if this is what you are concerned about. That said, we do prohibit the use of our plugins to make other soundware/sampling products.

As long as you are using our plugins in a compositional and musical context, it's all OK. No worries.

If you are still not sure about your specific case, you can check with us first. PM me.

thanks for the reply - I am accustomed to seeing some form of licensing agreement that specifies how the instruments/sounds can and cannot be used. As I'd be interested in using the sounds only in a musical context in commercial music productions, your response addresses this - thanks.

Hi guillm,
I can send you a copy of the license agreement for your review...just give me a place to send it. Or send an email to me at info[at]chineekong.com

Return to “Kong Audio”