Automap Universal 2.0 is Released!!!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Omniphonix on Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

Oh man, I hope this fixes all my problems I've been having in Live 7. It's not worked correctly in a while.

does v2 have the features as shown http://www.novationmusic.com/promo/automap_universal/ ?

because my current setup does not have any of these nifty features. I am using mac,
'The science of rich men does not elevate all mankind, but only themselves.'
sound cloud

wooohooo :hyper: thanks for the heads up ....

dszep wrote:does v2 have the features as shown http://www.novationmusic.com/promo/automap_universal/ ?

because my current setup does not have any of these nifty features. I am using mac,
Yes, AUv2 is what added that nifty heads-up display among other things...
Core i9-7940X | Asus Prime X299-A | 64GB DDR4-3200 | Samsung 950 Pro 2TB Sys, 860 Evo 4TB Data | Steinberg UR824 & CC121 | Virus TI Desktop | Roli Seabord Rise 2 | Nektar Panorama P6 | Nektar Aura | Roland VG-99 | Win10 Pro x64 | Cubase Pro 12

zerocrossing wrote:Oh man, I hope this fixes all my problems I've been having in Live 7. It's not worked correctly in a while.
NO KIDDING!!! It better work with Live 7 or I will cry... :cry:

Omniphonix wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:Oh man, I hope this fixes all my problems I've been having in Live 7. It's not worked correctly in a while.
With Focusrite/Novation now distributing Ableton Live I would think integration can only get better. :D

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Omniphonix wrote:
With Focusrite/Novation now distributing Ableton Live I would think integration can only get better. :D
I hope so, I like Automap so much I bought an SL 61 AND an SL Zero for pretty much all my controller needs. The only other thing I use sometimes is my MPD24 for drums.

yea i only recently bought an slcompact, its brilliant. I do have a few issues w/ it in Live, like I cant get the mixer template to work (maybe i just dont know what im doing)

these new displays Ive seen in videos/ads look mucho helpful.
sound cloud

Just downloaded and its a little strange... it wont wrap the Novation plugs properly! The GUI on the Bass Station plugin is all screwed up!
The Sleeper Must Awaken

Well I installed AU2 now and it works wonderfully. The new HUD is nice and the wrapper is working fine for me.

Im using live 7.0.3 on maccy

i still cant get the mixer template to work. if i select the ableton template it does show my tracks on the screen but when i turn the knob to adjust the vol. nothing happens. yet if i adjust volume by the mouse the readout on the controller changes accordingly
sound cloud

dszep wrote:Well I installed AU2 now and it works wonderfully. The new HUD is nice and the wrapper is working fine for me.

Im using live 7.0.3 on maccy

i still cant get the mixer template to work. if i select the ableton template it does show my tracks on the screen but when i turn the knob to adjust the vol. nothing happens. yet if i adjust volume by the mouse the readout on the controller changes accordingly
Its working fine for me too... Oh, except with Novations own plugins....
The Sleeper Must Awaken

i tested bass station on my setup and it seems to work fine for me. no problems with the wrapper
sound cloud

I have the ReMOTE SL 37. If this works smoothly it will be Christmas in April.

Now all I need is 127 knobs and sliders and toggles and stuff.
Intel Bad Axe 2 Mobo, Core™2 Quad 2.4GHz Q6600 CPU, 4GB Corsair SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT, PreSonus Firestudio Mobile audio interface/sound card, 4 Seagate 320GB 7200.10 HDDs. Powered KRK V4 Monitors.

Anybody had any problems with upgrading and automap forgetting plugin info? Last time i upgraded to 1.3, all my own default templates disappeared (defaults that i made myself) and some of the patches i'd used in tunes (not saved outside of the project) reset themselves.

Reckon i might have do some work before installing this update.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”