(fixed) CPU at 100% when Liveslice interface open

Official support for: livelab.dk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.I'm just testing the demo and sometimes the cpu hits 100% and stays there until i stop playback.Is this a known bug?Seems to be a issue with the gui,only happens when it's open.Thanks.

Yep,as soon as i open the interface the cpu hits 100%!No audio is playing :help:

While it was running at 100% i clicked on setings and the cpu dropped to 07%.When i exited settings the cpu was avg 30%.I closed the gui and opened it again and the cpu went back up to 100%.Again clicking on settings and back out reduced the cpu load.'m using speedswitch as a ref,cpu use in Ableton is normal though :?

I also tried it in FL and playback was glitchy,again when i went into settings it was fine.As soon as i exit,playback is glitchy again.It's fine in minihost though.

update: these issues have been resolved via mail.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:update: these issues have been resolved via mail.
Hold that thought!Tried it with asio4all but still have the same issue.Even stranger is that it's only when the third track is in view.When i scroll up and third track is no longer visible cpu returns to normal :?

I updated the graphics and Liveslice but it's still the same.Also tried the GDI workaround,no effect..

I need to test with my other interfaces.I think Asio4all has been causing some problems,either that or Live7..

musikmachine wrote:
Hold that thought!Tried it with asio4all but still have the same issue.Even stranger is that it's only when the third track is in view.When i scroll up and third track is no longer visible cpu returns to normal :?

I updated the graphics and Liveslice but it's still the same.Also tried the GDI workaround,no effect..

I need to test with my other interfaces.I think Asio4all has been causing some problems,either that or Live7..
Thanks for getting back to me - I bring good news: I burrowed a laptop with an intel graphics chip and I managed to reproduce and fix the issues you were having - it was a little bug in the version of VSTGUI I was using - It has now fixed.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

ohm wrote:
musikmachine wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me - I bring good news: I burrowed a laptop with an intel graphics chip and I managed to reproduce and fix the issues you were having - it was a little bug in the version of VSTGUI I was using - It has now fixed.
:party:

I thought it was going to be some unfixable issue with my graphics or something.This is good news.I've been itching to use Liveslice :D

Return to “Livelab.dk”