AlgoMusic updates AMB products

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

Heres the latest update news:
AlgoMusic updates AMB products

AlgoMusic has teemed up with BK Synthlabs to produce a new line of innovative virtual instruments.
These new products incorporate the AlgoMusic philosophy as well as BK Synthlab's intuitive graphic and synth design for which they have been known for.

They have just updated the AMB line of products which include Enceladus v2 (Next Mission) and ElectraBass v1.1

Enceladus V2 (Next Mission)

Enceladus is inspired by one of the many moons orbiting the ringed planet Saturn and brought to light by the Cassini probe mission. It offers from liquid leads, glassy silky pads to up front basses and trance evolving arps, sequences and synths.

Updates

- GUI renovation
- corrected bug in ARP for Sonar users
- OSC renovation
added "SUB OSC"
- LFO: more wave forms
- FX renovation, added "TRANCE GATE" FX, improved background control
- improved "MONO MODE"
- added correcting filter
- little are reduced CPU consumption
- Patches Bank renovation

http://www.algomusic.net/ambenc.html

ElectraBass v1.1

ElectraBass focuses on bass and leads with a futuristic sound. Along with 4 different effects, a unique 32 stage sequencer allows you to input your own bass and lead lines with ease.

Updates

- GUI renovation
- corrected bug in ARP for Sonar users
- added "Wave Monitor"
- OSC-B now multi oscillator
- FX renovation
- improved Mono Mode
- Patches Bank renovation

http://www.algomusic.net/ambbass.html

For more information on the rest on the AlgoMusic products which includes the renown M42 Nebula and M51 Galaxy VSTi's, please visit http://www.algomusic.net
We sent out newsletters to all Enceladus and ElectraBass users via the ShareIt SHARE system. If you have not got your Newsletter notice by a few more days, please contact support at algomusic.net with your ShareIt transaction number and we will give you the update. Also..to prevent the newsletter from being trashed as Spam, please add the support address to your address book.

If you have not checked out Enceladus or ElectraBass, or even M42 or M51, please have a play with the demo's. We also now have cross sale deals, where if you are ordering one product, you can get a discount on another product, so take advantage of that!

Have a GREAT Holiday season!

Tim and the rest of the AlgoMusic team.

Thanks Tim for fixing the stuck note thing in Project 5/Sonar. I like supportive developers :)

I still havent received any update email, should i just wait a bit more?

thanks
Luca
Dream Audio Tools - Sample libraries http://www.dreamaudiotools.com
Archisounds - Music Website http://www.archisounds.net

I haven't received any email either... :shrug:

I'm looking for too ....
Zeuhl Muzik for ever !

patiently waiting :D

HI Guys

If you have not received your mail by Dec 26th, ( because it's Christmas time, and we need a break :-) write into support with your ShareIt transaction number and we will take care of you. I don't know what is holding up ShareIt for so long!

Tim

tconrardy wrote:HI Guys

If you have not received your mail by Dec 26th, ( because it's Christmas time, and we need a break :-) write into support with your ShareIt transaction number and we will take care of you. I don't know what is holding up ShareIt for so long!

Tim
Hi Tim, I sent an email to Algo Music tech support with the ShareIt transaction number over a week ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I'll PM you too.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:

Tim
Hi Tim, I sent an email to Algo Music tech support with the ShareIt transaction number over a week ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I'll PM you too.
I am sure I responded, as we had so many requests. However, I responded to your PM and thanks!

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
Integratron wrote:

Tim

I'll PM you too.
I am sure I responded, as we had so many requests. However, I responded to your PM and thanks!

Tim
Thanks Tim - I had ABMElectrobass in about five minutes! You have another satisfied customer :D
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

tconrardy wrote:If you have not checked out Enceladus or ElectraBass, or even M42 or M51, please have a play with the demo's. We also now have cross sale deals, where if you are ordering one product, you can get a discount on another product, so take advantage of that!
Tim....where can I find details of the cross sales deals, or does this refer to the Universe pack? The reason I'm asking is that I'm interested in buying ElectraBass.

Thanks!

Alan

Edit: Couldn't wait...bought ElectraBass anyway.

AlanB wrote:
tconrardy wrote:If you have not checked out Enceladus or ElectraBass, or even M42 or M51, please have a play with the demo's. We also now have cross sale deals, where if you are ordering one product, you can get a discount on another product, so take advantage of that!
Tim....where can I find details of the cross sales deals, or does this refer to the Universe pack? The reason I'm asking is that I'm interested in buying ElectraBass.

Thanks!

Alan

Edit: Couldn't wait...bought ElectraBass anyway.
sorry 'bout that. The cross sales show up when you are purchasing another product. For example, if you are getting enceladus, you will see a deal to get ElectraBass.

Tim

hey there guys
well i think i got a problem with amb electra bass - 1.1, im running cubase vst5.2 and i can load amb electra bass in midi channel 1 and i can play and record with it with no problem but when i select it in any of the rest of the channels 2-16 i cannot get it to play i have even tried switching the midi channels in the midi section of electra bass 1.1. anyone else get this problem. its kind of a pain because unless i put the electra bass in channel 1 i cant use it. hope someone at algo music can help :?

bump ?

cain wrote:hey there guys
well i think i got a problem with amb electra bass - 1.1, im running cubase vst5.2 and i can load amb electra bass in midi channel 1 and i can play and record with it with no problem but when i select it in any of the rest of the channels 2-16 i cannot get it to play i have even tried switching the midi channels in the midi section of electra bass 1.1. anyone else get this problem. its kind of a pain because unless i put the electra bass in channel 1 i cant use it. hope someone at algo music can help :?
I reproduce the same problem in energy XT 2. :(

Tim where are you ?

antoine.bertier wrote:
cain wrote:hey there guys
I reproduce the same problem in energy XT 2. :(

Tim where are you ?
I would PM Tim. I quite certain he has a fix for you.

Return to “AlgoMusic”