Holy new front page, Batman!

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

1024x768, Firefox 2. Nasty.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh my god this looks wrong.

I mean, genuinely wrong and awful.
I didn't like it, but I could live with the main page layout getting tweaked around into stinky fixed width, as I don't stare at the main page for hours at a time. The forums, on the other hand, now you're hitting me where it hurts. :hihi:

Doesn't matter if they center it, shove it to the left, shove it to the right… fixed width is just plain wrong looking to me for these forums. Makes viewing and posting uncomfortable.

Ugh. Bad, bad choice to make for a forum that looked and felt just fine.
Please, just change it back, and chalk this up as an experiment gone awry.
:( :( :(

HI

YUCK!

IMO it is a bit of a catastrophe - which equates to not wanting to use the site, really.

I am sure a lot of work went into it, but it has gone from having relatively quick and direct access to reviews, the plug-in data base, clear and compact news on releases and the left hand side quick forum links - to having everything tucked away behind drop down menus.

The huge white backgrounded news items are a real eye strainer and tbh, there is nothing I want to do quicker than get off the front page!

Flipper.

original flipper wrote: The huge white backgrounded news items are a real eye strainer and tbh, there is nothing I want to do quicker than get off the front page!
+1 for sure.

Bright lights!!!!!! Bright lights!!!!

WTFERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BATSHIT CRAZINESS! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reverse Engineer wrote:Image

WTFERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BATSHIT CRAZINESS! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh man it really sucks! :hihi:

What really sucks even more is this, click on it, it's this very topic:

:roll:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:What really sucks even more is this, click on it, it's this very topic:

:roll:
Aliens! :hihi:

to quote mr horse from ren and stimpy "no sir i don't like it".
using a 19 inch monitor and the forum takes less than half the space on my screen!!!
wtf :?
edit-just noticed my sig aint showing properley.
Tangent's tracks on myspace

"I wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness, but that doesn't work." - Author Unknown

another "yuck" here.

I hate the new "compressed" forum layout - feels like the walls are closing in while I'm trying to read a thread.

On the plus side, the new color scheme and rounded corners and drop-down menus are nice

but those plusses are totally negated by the inexplicably tiny forum "column"

truly makes it painful to visit the site

and where did the quick reply went???
please, give us option between this and the old layout, i have to force css in firefox to remove that

Return to “Site Stuff”