Mini Dizi and Mini Urhu tutorial and example links

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded the Mini Dizi and Mini Urhu vstis from the Kara-moon site, but I noticed the links for the tutorials and examples are wrong. They just download the vstis again.

After a little hunting around on the web I found a page where you can download the Tutorial and demo midi files for both instruments:

http://www.behringer.com/05_support/u-c ... m?lang=eng

just scroll down to the section marked INSTRUMENTS SPECIALS and you'll find the files there.

Phil
Last edited by fatphil on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

That said, I've still not seen a manual describing the controls for either of these plugins. Does anyone know if they're available?

Due to the sudden downfall of our server, things are not very organized at the moment (i.e., you may not find the files at where they should be). It'll take a few days more before we can start to settle things down again.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Do you know any sites that tell how a typical phrase is performed?
-- Regards MrM --

Hi MrM,

Sorry, we don't know of any site like that.

Hi saysowell,

I downloaded the Mini Erhu pack a while back and have now lost the tutorial files. When I picked up the pack again the tutorial was not in there. Where can I pick up the tutorial now?

Is there a pitch bend range controller on the instrument? I looked for one in the free version and I cannot see it in Logic Audio 5.5.1.

Fabulous instrument for which I am composing a tune right now.
It's worth putting in the effort

Sorry for the dyslexic way of writing your name, sosayweall :)

Hi Paul, please get the files from the links below:

MiniDizi's tutorial
MiniErhu's tutorial
Last edited by sosayweall on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thanks, sosayweall. Dizi tutorial is there but the Erhu is the still the one from the site, no tutorial. Zip file instead of the big rar?

Can you answer my question about pitch bend range? Minor and Major third bends are so important.

Sorry for the wrong file. It's updated now, please click at the above link again.

The reason why we use the rar format is because we prefer its superior compression ratio on the wave files.

About the pitchbend range settings: it's not possible to change that in the Mini plugins. The pitchbend range can be adjusted in the full version of our plugins.

That is great news about the pitch bend range!

Expect an order in the coming days :)

Return to “Kong Audio”