AMB ElectraBass Rack in CM

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Awesome, thanks. Looks good. Might have to pic up this mag some time.

Thanks Tim - the AMB ElectraBass Rack is positively killer. The sounds are gorgeous and the GUI is clean and easy to use. The AMB ElectraBass Rack was included with vol 116 of CM magazine - this slick VSTi alone was worth the price of admission! I can't recommend it enough to those reading this thread!

I have one small problem though that I believe may prehaps be related to denormalization issues with old computers using 1.7GHz, Intel P4 processors.

The following is a listing of presets up to #036 that cause my CPU meter to redline, audio to crackle, and that in the most severe cases, causes the audio engine to stop on Tracktion vers. 3.0.3.3; presets up to #036 not listed operated perfectly. I could not find the common denominator here but I'm guessing you may already know!

Please let me know if I can be of any help in resolving this issue and in advance, thanks for your help.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:Thanks Tim - the AMB ElectraBass Rack is positively killer. The sounds are gorgeous and the GUI is clean and easy to use. The AMB ElectraBass Rack was included with vol 116 of CM magazine - this slick VSTi alone was worth the price of admission! I can't recommend it enough to those reading this thread!

I have one small problem though that I believe may prehaps be related to denormalization issues with old computers using 1.7GHz, Intel P4 processors.

The following is a listing of presets up to #036 that cause my CPU meter to redline, audio to crackle, and that in the most severe cases, causes the audio engine to stop on Tracktion vers. 3.0.3.3; presets up to #036 not listed operated perfectly. I could not find the common denominator here but I'm guessing you may already know!

Please let me know if I can be of any help in resolving this issue and in advance, thanks for your help.
Hi, and I am really sorry I am taking so long to answer you. I have posted your issue on our dev forum and will hopefully get an answer from Boris. However, there is an option in Tracktion to help in denormalization. Go to settings/plugins and check 'add low level noise to advoid denormalization.' That might help!Let us know on this thread.

Tim

tconrardy wrote:
Integratron wrote:Thanks Tim - the AMB ElectraBass Rack is positively killer. The sounds are gorgeous and the GUI is clean and easy to use. The AMB ElectraBass Rack was included with vol 116 of CM magazine - this slick VSTi alone was worth the price of admission! I can't recommend it enough to those reading this thread!

Hi, and I am really sorry I am taking so long to answer you. I have posted your issue on our dev forum and will hopefully get an answer from Boris. However, there is an option in Tracktion to help in denormalization. Go to settings/plugins and check 'add low level noise to advoid denormalization.' That might help!Let us know on this thread.

Tim
I tried the option of adding low level noise in Tracktion but that had no effect.
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Return to “AlgoMusic”