AMB ElectraBass Rack in CM

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

SURPRISE!! SURPRISE!!

We were!!

http://www.computermusic.co.uk/page/com ... sue_cmu116

We are on the front cover this time with CM's new edition to the CM library..a rack version of Electrabass, and only available when you get CM magazine.So...go and get it!

Also..we have a nice spotlight on the WusikStation on-line mag (issue 16) under the article called Space synths.

Tim

anybody pick this up yet?

Maybe next issue...
You can't always get what you waaaant...

i picked it up very nice, i have been using it frequently, packing all the stuff into that rack is brilliant.

don't be fooled by how simple it looks. there is alot of stuff jammed in that rack

What are the differences with the normal version (besides the GUI...) ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

i think the normal version has a step sequencer and quite a bit more to it

triple p wrote:i think the normal version has a step sequencer and quite a bit more to it
yep..more features, but the rack version is sure packed with stuff. However, the step sequencer itself is worth it on the original as it uses a piano grid style for note input. Plus the cool GUI as well :-)

the gui is a thing of beauty, one of the coolest

congrats - I saw the mag on store shelves and went "wow, is that amb bass"

Very cool, very cool indeed!

Mike

well..finally got my issue, and it was great seeing AMB Electra Bass on the front cover as I went to pick up the mag. Good articles too. Anybody else pick this up??

Tim

Got it. Haven't tried it yet.
Yet one more synth to play with :)

Greg
Don't ask me, I just play here.

Still waiting for the mag to arrive.....

Someone post a PIC of the GUI. :) It's kind of hard to fully see it on that little CD sleeve pic.

Here ya go

Clicking on those knobs brings up the display for those parameters.Quite a sleek way of doing things in a rack version.

Tim

Return to “AlgoMusic”