problem with the Spat Cube 88 & Anima Cube 88

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi,

i work with nuendo 3.2 and i have some problems with the Spat Cube 88 & Anima Cube 88.
if i use a stereo or mono file with SpatSurround 12 everything works great and can pan between my 8 outputs (rme multiface).

but with Spat Cube 88 & Anima Cube 88 i cannot pan between the outputs.
(if i move the balls/rings nothing changes)

- is it only possible to move with 3/2d joystick?
- are there other possibilities/or plugs from spat for a 3d Sound projekt.
(with 8 outputs - 4 bottom 4 top)
- have anybody actually worked with 3d sound and can tell me impressions/things i should be aware / sound problems /ideas...

sorry for the bad englisch... i hope you ca help me :)

Hellooooo:o)

is there anybody out there who can help me ??? PLEASE

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
here the answers for everybody:

Hi !
Quote:
but with Spat Cube 88 & Anima Cube 88 i cannot pan between the outputs.
(if i move the balls/rings nothing changes)
- is it only possible to move with 3/2d joystick?

Yes, 3D joysticks are not ideal but it is an effective tool to move the sound on the three axis at once.

Quote:
- are there other possibilities/or plugs from spat for a 3d Sound projekt.(with 8 outputs - 4 bottom 4 top)

Yes !
You can use all the 3D spatialization plugins which allow to put the speakers where you want : http://acousmodules.free.fr/acousmodules2_en.htm#3D (http://acousmodules.free.fr/acousmodules2_en.htm#3D)
The SpatSurround H12 will be perfect in Nuendo. The only drawback is that you will have to change the routing to NOT use four channels.
But I think that I have somewhere a reduced version with only 8 channels.
I will see and tell you.

Sorry for the delayed answer...

Return to “AcousModules”