Tim, what do you have for a UB Mac?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since I am moving to a PowerMac Quad for most stuff I'm having to leave my Algo-instruments behind. I can still run them on a slaved PC but after buying the patch set for Blue from the RP site I was wondering what else you have out there for the Mac side?

Hope it was okay to post the question here.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Hi Rabid

I am afraid that unless Jeff makes a UB version of SE, products created with SE are going to be PC only. Thats the one thing you sacrifice when going to Mac-Intel, are the huge amount of plugs( free and otherwise) on the PC side..but you gotta do what ya gotta do!

Tim

Well, at least I have your Blue and C5000 patches that moved with me. Just wondering if anything else is out there. 8)
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Rabid wrote:Well, at least I have your Blue and C5000 patches that moved with me. Just wondering if anything else is out there. 8)
well..I did patches for Lin Plugs Octopus..and thats UB I think now.
It sure would be great if SE stuff could be ported!!

Tim

Please excuse me for not knowing (I'm a MAC user as well), but ... what is SE ? :?:

T.

MonacoMan wrote:Please excuse me for not knowing (I'm a MAC user as well), but ... what is SE ? :?:

T.

Synth Edit
It is what we use to build the AlgoMusic stuff. While theres tons of SE projects out there, we spend a lot of time with each project, have custom modules built for us, so it is not your run in the mill weekend SE project :-) Each project has been almost a year in development.

Ah, okay ! :D Synth Edit !! I heard a lot of good things about that software.

Thanx for clearing that matter for me. :-)

T.

PS: Digging your sounds BIG TIME :!:

Return to “AlgoMusic”