Spam Alert? -- Read This

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Unfortunately "cash prize" in the title will always trigger the warning.

Hello,
Just trying to post an annoucement, but I got the spam alert message...
Pssst! Instruments
Boutique Kontakt instruments developer
NOIZZZ: playable noise & asmr - all kind of noises turned into playable instruments

How can I PM you?
Pssst! Instruments
NOIZZZ: playable noise & asmr - all kind of noises turned into playable instruments

Thank you, the "cash price" was the problem!
Pssst! Instruments

Ben [KVR] wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:18 am Unfortunately "cash pryze" in the title will always trigger the warning.
Thanks for the help, I removed that from the subject and it worked.

Hi am having a post rejected, but like others haven't posted enough to PM you (Ben) with it. Keep on editing out words, but the problem persists.

Oh right, really confused now. Tried to send a private message to Ben with the post in question, & it says the spam filter was triggered again, even for the PM! Totally confused now...

Replying here to get my post count up I guess, so I can pm...

UKmusicUser008 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:58 pm Oh right, really confused now. Tried to send a private message to Ben with the post in question, & it says the spam filter was triggered again, even for the PM! Totally confused now...
Me too, I read faqs, forum says i can post in it in bottom, keep triggering spam filters, I have urls, but no tracking codes... not sure whats up.

try to get the pm privilege..

Ben [KVR] wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:27 am If you receive a "Spam Alert" when trying to post a message and you can't determine what is causing the alert please PM me the text that is being rejected and I'll check it out ASAP (and tweak the filter if necessary).

The spam filter can be a bit funky at times. I'm constantly tweaking it to try to make it most effective.

NOTE: It only affects members with less than 5 posts. After the fifth post the restrictions are lifted.
So even my pm to you led to an Spam Alert.
If you are unable to determine what is causing the error please ask in the Site Stuff forum.
Not very funny..

ok, go ahead for the pm privilege 1/10

ok, go ahead for the pm privilege 2/10

ok, go ahead for the pm privilege 3/10

ok, go ahead for the pm privilege 4/10

Return to “Site Stuff”