DirectWave FR: Completed DnD and Program/Bank Editing

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Alright, this is the last one of these I'll do for awhile, I promise. I thought this stuff was already in there, or I would have mentioned it a lot sooner because it's a big deal.

1. The DnD implementation is incomplete. You can DnD into DirectWave, but nothing can come back out. This is a big bummer for my workflow, because I really want to be able to take sounds into IL Edison for further processing later on, and then bring the result back into DirectWave. DirectWave should support these "round-trips" to Edison w/DnD - but it does not. Please, I beg of you, get this fixed.

2. This one is probably easier. It should be possible to copy/paste elements of programs (sample cuts and zones) within the same program, or into other programs. Just a few more entries on the right-click menu - to copy/paste zone, and to copy/paste waveform selection.

I really will go away now and get a bunch more banks created in DirectWave, but please know that a few hours of your time on these UI issues would save people a lot of time.

Not to mention help sell your product.

Thanks for listening, and THANK YOU for DirectWave!

Return to “Image Line”