SynthEdit question

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to save a soundfont player with a keyboard as a VSTi but it don't works, it just save as a VST effect for some mysterious reason, any help? I'm desperate! :cry:

thanks

When you save as VST you've ticked "Plugin is Synth"?

Also make sure everything, including your keyboard module, is in a single container which has midi input and audio output.
contralogic | YouTube | Twitter | Google+

"When you save as VST you've ticked "Plugin is Synth"? "

The place where I'm suppose to ticked is not available, its there but SynthEdit don't give me the possiblility to ticked it. I'll post a screenshot later so you can see the problem.

thanks

Hi. I have found that it makes a difference what window is selected. I am not sure why, but before you click file>save as vst you need to select your creation in the main view. So, if your sf player is called fontflayer, then you go the the SynthEdit main window and select the container called fontflayer, then save as VST. Hope that helps :D

I'll try that, usually before saving I select the panel with the gui, so it could the problem, thanks.

I'm sorry to say that it didn't work! :cry:
I'll post a screenshot soon so you can see whats the problem exactly.
Last edited by Clinical Dub on Wed Mar 19, 2003 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

ok, here's my screenshot, I want to save the soundfont player with a fender rhodes soundfont in it & save it as a VST instrument, but...

:cry:

Okay, I see the problem now. You don't have any midi in. Also, you should be running your audio out of the I/O mod, along with your midi. I will whip up a mock version and post a link to it so you can have a look.

Here is a screenshot:
http://members.shaw.ca/kryos1/main/SOUNDFONT.jpg

and if you want the SE1 file, here it is:

http://members.shaw.ca/kryos1/main/SOUNDFONT.se1

Hope that helps :D
KrYoS

Thank you!
I was a little desperate here with that, now its should work properley (my synthedit & all my music programs are on another computer with no internet)

Thanks again.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”