Announcing SynthMaster FREE! v1.0.2.1

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Folks,

After a busy holiday break, we're glad to announce a new release for SynthMaster.

The latest version can be downloaded at: http://www.kv331audio.com/downloads.aspx

In this latest version (1.0.2.1), we have a couple of new features and also bug fixes.

New Features:
  • 1. Each preset can be under 2 different categories.
  • 2. When the waveform type of a modulator is sample & hold, phase and tone parameters control the attack and release times of the waveform steps.
  • 3. SynthMaster presets are now recognized by VST hosts. Also, each preset's name is prefixed by its category name to make searching for presets easier.
  • 4. Within the preset browser tree inside SynthMaster Standalone, a selected preset can now be loaded by pressing the return key.
Fixed Bugs:
  • 1. Modulators work incorrectly in mono mode.
  • 2. SynthMaster VST / VSTi is out of sync when playback is re-started.
  • 3. Easy parameters are not synchronized when a linked parameter changes.
Last edited by kv331 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

toying around with the various options of this great sounding synth, I have repeatedly tried to use the "Randomize preset" -preset options when right clicking on the main "easy" page.
I see the CPU counter rise steadily, but it never settles down again and the program freezes.
Am I doing something wrong ? (wouldn't think so - selecting a predefined option is not exactly rocket science :-) )

Hope you can help.

Blade9012
Norway

Great synth. Unfortunately impossible to use on EnergyXT. Crashes during startup.

Return to “KV331 Audio”