Any new synths cooking at Image Line?

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

grymmjack wrote:which font are you using there?
Just a pixel drawing with the edges 50% transparant.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

JMC wrote:
grymmjack wrote:which font are you using there?
Just a pixel drawing with the edges 50% transparant.
While you're still hovering on KVR...will there be an extension of the Dec 25 cutoff on Poizone? :wink: And when will you be taking orders? :roll:

/funxi
who is deciding if this is an end-2006 or a Jan 2007 buy
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

funkychickendance wrote:will there be an extension of the Dec 25 cutoff on Poizone?
Not really. It's Xmas for everybody you know. Our devs AND your wives & GFs :)

We'll start selling it on Tuesday together with another yard sale.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

great cause i am already using it for a tune so i will need the full reg soon 8)
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

JMC wrote:
funkychickendance wrote:will there be an extension of the Dec 25 cutoff on Poizone?
Not really. It's Xmas for everybody you know. Our devs AND your wives & GFs :)

We'll start selling it on Tuesday together with another yard sale.
is there a pre-order list we can get on? i already have an account on flstudio.com, my flstudio, etc.. i'd like to partake in the intro price and support you guys but tuesday is the day after xmas and i will need a friendly reminder as we do some serious drinking of alcoholic beverages and eating quite a lot of food...

i will be recovering in other words, and need your help with a friendly email saying "hey big drunken fatty! you can buy poizone for $49. go do it.."

etc.

don't know anything about the guy, but I suspect he's Russian. His synths are brilliant. Maybe there's more than one person. Tell me if you know...
CM did an interview with him a few months back. I believe that he is Asian and is also a one-man show.

Integratron wrote:
don't know anything about the guy, but I suspect he's Russian. His synths are brilliant. Maybe there's more than one person. Tell me if you know...
CM did an interview with him a few months back. I believe that he is Asian and is also a one-man show.
you forgot genius... seriously.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Now we want to know more about Morphine...
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

Integratron wrote:
You could both be right you know. :wink:

*edit*: post removed due to request
Last edited by Vibro Larynx on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
snooky wrote: There is no god in the VST world.

Wohooo!!!
After work i will go on the forum at lightspeed!!!:hyper:
I will try this new app!

Unfortunately public beta is (not yet) available, only the screenshot. The beta will be available soon.

Vibro Larynx wrote:Unfortunately public beta is (not yet) available, only the screenshot. The beta will be available soon.
I've just saw...but i've also read to keep it...
did you understand?
:wink:

(btw nice website vibro, i will look at Pivot, that's interesting!)

raikard233 wrote:(btw nice website vibro, i will look at Pivot, that's interesting!)
Thanks. :oops:
It's the default theme you're getting when installing Pivot. So, there wasn't much work from my side, though... I have to change the theme soon and have to add content of course. :wink:

Other than that, Pivot is nice. Clear structure and layout and well organized admin interface. It has nice features, as tag cloud, it's free from layout (all defined in the templates), spam protection, RSS, ...

Check OpenSourceCMS for other well, open source 8) , CMS frameworks. It's a great resource. You even can play with frameworks on their site without installing a CMS at your site.

Thanx ofr the link vibro!

OT closed

Return to “Image Line”