Any new synths cooking at Image Line?

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maxx Claster wrote:
I don't know anything about the guy, but I suspect he's Russian. His synths are brilliant. Maybe there's more than one person. Tell me if you know...
I'm russian and I'm.... a one ;-)
Maxx, keep up the good work. And follow your own star. You are one of a handful of brilliant synth innovators.

Also, thank you to JMC for posting the screenshots. Funnily, I don't do trance, but I love the kinds of synths used for that music. I'm sure this is going to be a bloody excellent synth!

/funxi
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

Shifrin wrote:
funkychickendance wrote: Edit: all I found was a vignette shot of the GUI. Not very informative, but... :) :hyper: :tu:
I found it too :D

Interesting stuff!

Shif.
was it on looptalk?

grymmjack wrote:was it on looptalk?
Indeed it was, I just searched for Poizone!

Seems there's a new thread there now with the full screenshot JMC posted here :)

Shif.
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Yeah, I did that (JMC always leaks at KvR first and it always pisses looptalk off. You guys saw Directwave, the new Mixer, and Edison first... though we DID get EQ2)

i am sure Gol is working on a synth too :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Any info about 'Deckadance'? (that name sounds destructive as well)
Nothing but a funky flash teaser for now :)

Gotta say.. PoiZone is niceeeeeeeee. :)

ouroboros wrote:
JMC wrote: Image
that is one bad font and a handful of sliders away from being a kILLER synth :hihi:
Yes the overal look is pretty blurry (not nice for the eyes). But that's actually Maxx recreation of my orginal GUI, which he couldn't use because there weren't any transparency avaible in the code (which is very rare in gui design). They also decided to tell me that after the gui was done :P

GUI Design for commercial and free projects

JMC just told us that the Poizone list price will be $79, with an introductory price of $49. :wink:

:hihi: Deal! I love this, it has some great presets from TC and ToTC worked into it, so it's more than just a tarnce synth (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course :roll: ).

/funxi
disco duck me daddy, four to the bar, 140bpm
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

TSV wrote:the overal look is pretty blurry (not nice for the eyes). But that's actually Maxx recreation of my orginal GUI ...
Both UIs look very blurry to me. Here's a 5 minute PS atempt at it.

Although it might have to be a point bigger ... it looks as if
someone handed me a pair of glasses.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

Maxx, is there any chance of /3 timings for the arpeggiator?

Everyone in electronic music seems to hate triplets. :( But I love them so...

funkychickendance wrote:JMC just told us that the Poizone list price will be $79, with an introductory price of $49. :wink:

:hihi: Deal! I love this, it has some great presets from TC and ToTC worked into it, so it's more than just a tarnce synth (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course :roll: ).

/funxi
disco duck me daddy, four to the bar, 140bpm
sounds nice to me :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

fandango wrote:Maxx, is there any chance of /3 timings for the arpeggiator?

Everyone in electronic music seems to hate triplets. :( But I love them so...
hmmm.... is 3/16 what you are looking for? Or you mean swinging?

Hi Maxx,

I'm not really familiar with the term swing. I'm meaning division of timing into 3s per beat. The top one is Eighth Triplets, whereas the bottom is Sixteenths.

It means that arpeggiations when 3 notes are held stick to the beats a bit better. I'm not very good at explaining these things, unfortunately.

Don't worry about it though, I guess the channel arpeggiator in the FL generator can be used to control this at a higher level.

jmc; pixel fonts look 100x better for this, agreed. which font are you using there? is it one of gols fonts like fruityfont is?

Return to “Image Line”