Any new synths cooking at Image Line?

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like the look of Poizone, it seems that anything Maxx doe's is always a good thing
Take a look at LinPlugs Octopus! and Toxic both FM but both very different!
thanks Tonalaxis! ;-)

Maxx Claster is Toxic 2.3 still available from anywhere. While I love T-III, I love the look of ver 2 much more (and its presets too) - it looked like a seriously powerful hardware synthesizer and the keys made it more "serious" looking than T-III.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I tell you, I'm intrigued. It's not like most synths... the fact that it's oscillators are saw and pulse (ring and sync) shows that it knows its sound and it's place, rather than including a bunch of unused waveforms to make it look bigger.

Maxx Claster is Toxic 2.3 still available from anywhere. While I love T-III, I love the look of ver 2 much more (and its presets too) - it looked like a seriously powerful hardware synthesizer and the keys made it more "serious" looking than T-III.
Now it's not available. However, it's planned to make next major update of ToxicIII which will combine best things from T2 and TIII. So it's great chance it will be available in future.

I tell you, I'm intrigued. It's not like most synths... the fact that it's oscillators are saw and pulse (ring and sync) shows that it knows its sound and it's place, rather than including a bunch of unused waveforms to make it look bigger.
Yes, indeed, you got the idea completely. Nothing unused, nothing to make feature list looking "bigger" than it really is, only razor-sharp concept, and features which are useful for dance music. That's the idea. 8) :P

Maxx Claster wrote:Now it's not available. However, it's planned to make next major update of ToxicIII which will combine best things from T2 and TIII. So it's great chance it will be available in future.
Maxx when are you planning to perform this update?Is it still on the planning stage or have you moved forward with it?

Cheers
Kyros

It has BIG knobs! If only Sytrus was like that *sob*
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

Maxx when are you planning to perform this update?Is it still on the planning stage or have you moved forward with it?
Don't expect it quickly... but, I'm planning to include many things you suggested, thanks for posting them.
Author and support for ToxicIII, Morphine and PoiZone VSTi's.

Maxx Claster wrote:Yes, indeed, you got the idea completely. Nothing unused, nothing to make feature list looking "bigger" than it really is, only razor-sharp concept, and features which are useful for dance music. That's the idea. 8) :P
Well I'll have nothing to do with dance music but I love anything dark, distorted, or not fun \m/. And as long as it screams through hardsync and distortion, I will love it.

I won't ever even use the pulse waves.

Maxx Claster wrote:
Now it's not available. However, it's planned to make next major update of ToxicIII which will combine best things from T2 and TIII. So it's great chance it will be available in future.
This is great news! I often default to V2 simply because I prefer the layout of the GUI. But either one, the sound is fantastic. One of my all time favs.

David

www.davidlinn.com

PoiZone looks very nice and I'm a big fan of Maxx's work, but I look at the GUI and I see another JP-8000 wannabe. Probably just the styling but it reminds me of SuperWave P8, AtoD SuperSaw (neither of which could hold a candle to the JP-8000 IMO) and even good old AXS.

If this is going to be a 'Rolandesque' synth, I hope it'll do a good job of it (for once). :hihi:

Looking forward to hearing it / playing with it all the same.
Analogue or digital – which is better? There's only one way to find out... FI-I-IGHT!!!

Danny Darko wrote:PoiZone looks very nice and I'm a big fan of Maxx's work, but I look at the GUI and I see another JP-8000 wannabe. Probably just the styling but it reminds me of SuperWave P8, AtoD SuperSaw (neither of which could hold a candle to the JP-8000 IMO) and even good old AXS.

If this is going to be a 'Rolandesque' synth, I hope it'll do a good job of it (for once). :hihi:

Looking forward to hearing it / playing with it all the same.
It's not a rolandesque synth. ;)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

so the real question: How much does it cost?

Toxikator wrote:so the real question: How much does it cost?
:shrug: no idea.
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote::shrug: no idea.
:(

Then that means it DOES cost something...

Return to “Image Line”