2%
Beergeek
6%
Solariss
2%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Damn the Miroslav dudes are kickin' butt... I need to get my butt in gear and get something out here that's NOT Miro (too much excellent competition.)
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

Shantar - you have some gorgeous examples of Miro in full flush.
Lovely.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Caleb wrote:Shantar - you have some gorgeous examples of Miro in full flush.
Lovely.

Regards
Caleb
Thanks for listening Caleb. Glad you like it. I simply love Miro now. After working quite a bit with Miro over the last two weeks or so, I've come to know the sounds and it is very inspiring just to hear the shear beauty of them.

Chris

Okay, this contest idea isn't hitting the mark is it? At least not on this forum alone. I thought it was a good idea. But it does require some work on everyone's part and that narrows it down to those that have the time and creativity to do something impressive. There have been some very impressive demos though so you will not be without some kind of award though for even just bothering to do it. So, the question is this. What do you guys want to do? Do you want to round up the entries and put a poll together and see who wins? Or should I just give everyone who bothered to do it a bunch of epointz and call it a day? Haha. Maybe a little bit of both? How many did it? Can someone count it up from this thread? Is there anyone else out there that has been working on one? (Now that you know there's some epointz involved just for doing it perhaps now is the time to speak up! haha).

Let's see what we got here. By the way, next time we try to do a contest like this we'll advertise it and get IK involved or something so it really reaches a higher number than our little crew here... so keep your tunes around in case that happens and you can possibly re-enter it in that too.

Meanwhile, what do YOU guys want to do?

Yeah, I know it seems like there's not many participants but the rules did say 2/28 and I know I have 2 to remix and 1 to finish.

Don't give it up yet ;-)

I do see your point though, not really enough people/demos at this point to warrant the high end prizes...

I say we wait it out, see what we have in the end and Squids makes the call on the booty. :lol: Squids, booty and call in the same sentence...this ain't LA :lol:
Play what you feel and feel what you play.

So far there are 13 demos in this competition (and 124 replies to the thread)... Don't know why there are so few demos with the Total Studio Bundle(!) as first price... Lets just hope some more demos pops up in the following days...

Chris

Hey, I wanna win the first prize, don't shut down the contest! :ud:

I'd settle for the "steak knives," but that "third prize".... :wink:

Okay,

Someone HAS to bring balance to the Force with some hard rock stuff.

Gimme a day or two just to show what the, ahem, "other side" (meaning 80's rockers) can, or rather SHOULD, be doing. ;)

Won't promise miracles - still learning production.

Are we NOT even supposed to use our DAW's built-in track EQ?

Taking a quick read through all the posts in this thread I can see that there are many people here talking about their demo, or that they intend to make a demo to enter the contest, yet they have not posted any demo...??? Perhaps they are more creative close to deadline? Lets hope so. :wink: I think its a shame so few people have entered this contest, especially since the deadline has been changed a few times.

Chris

Reverend Rhythm wrote:I'd settle for the "steak knives," but that "third prize".... :wink:
Third prize is you're fired. Oh do I have your attention now? Good. :D

Okay guys, let's see what happens. Spread the word a bit if you can and we'll try to make something cool out of this one way or another.

Sorry - having trouble. Cant use the AT 2 demo since I used it once before and the 10 days are up. I've got everything else BUT AT2. Let me figure something else out...

This contest has made me stop and learn the sounds in specific refills. I have so many sounds that I sometimes get overwhelmed by posibilities.

So... I had a look at the vocal refill (Vol. 19), and decided that I needed to do one more entry. (sorry) It contains sounds from the vocal refill, with a couple of keyboards from the 60s & 70s refill, and drums from the silver bundle... and of course a Mälstrom lead from the silver bundle.

http://www.4shared.com/file/11813911/99 ... ze-ee.html
Last edited by Reverend Rhythm on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

too bad about this contest...anyway here is a whimsical little piece my 13 yr old son did with my Miro for a short claymation-live action film he's doing based on "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", it's the Vogon March. he asked me if he could use Philharmonik and Sonar to score his little film. what can i say, i'm an indulgent father...so here goes!

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=946703&t=8342
"..What is simple, is simply seen.."

That is really cool! :D I left you a review.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”