Sorry of this is the wrong forum, samples special!

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I wanted to take you guys up on that $99 total samplefusion bundle you had going.

I explained that I missed the deadline by a few days, but only because the email arrived from my server late, there was a "cyberspace delay"..

when I got the email i checked the link and was about to buy then realised all my cc details were in my wallet etc and it was really late so i said i would do it the next morning. I get up, go to purchase and the special is gone.

I have written multiple emails to imageline support about this if they could make an exception, and never even got the courtesy of even the reply "no".

I also included other email addresses to avoid me getting a "delayed" reply, if there is indeed a problem with my registered imageline email address..

Anyway this was a long time ago now at least a couple months and thought I would try one last time.

I wanted it, i missed out cause of genuine reasons beyond my control.

We had to take down the offer as (due to its success)
it took down our servers. We moved to new servers and
will hopefully be putting the offer back up soon.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

JMC wrote:We had to take down the offer as (due to its success)
it took down our servers. We moved to new servers and
will hopefully be putting the offer back up soon.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

MAN!!! this has been so long..any updates? itchy credit card here!

What was the offer?I'm looking into buying DirectWave and i'm not clear on what sample content i get.I'm about to post some q's about it but i'm just checking they haven't been answered first.

Cheers.
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Image Line”