Major BuzzRizer update

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ahoi,

Well it is a bit late to get DC votes.
BuzzRizer was in alpha when the DC started but i wanted to be part of it.
So here comes the all new update (beta version now):

BuzzRizer DLL Download
BuzzRizer Installer Download

And a small teaser pic:

cheerz,
Doc

that looks great, and I the sound is great, too :)
..what goes around comes around..

thank you. i already voted you #1. now i guess i'm gonna have to give you my body
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

Hi Doc,

I tried the previous version, and will be testing this updated version.
I noticed with the old version, that with the MS knob fully left, it still add stereo depth to mono signals, is that intentional?

This isn't just a compressor, is it?
I believe it is a bass enhancer, an EQ, a compressor and a stereo widener all in one, am I right?
-- Regards MrM --

Moin,

yeah this is one of the probs ive been fighting with...
one need to know that buzzrizer is _one_ big algorithm - not a series of small effects

so it is very difficult for other ppl to learn how to use it - i spent about 30% of the time making the parameters and interface look and feel familiar... so ppl (hopefully) intuitively pick the right ones...

the only parts that are fully seperable from each other (although they use a common engine) are the dynamics and limiter section

now i probably got you even more puzzled than before ;)
but i can tell after a month of usage you will feel comfortable with it - my beta testers also do now - i need new ones each month *g*

Doc
Last edited by DocBexter on Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moin?

It's midnight here :)

I noticed Buzzrider is very powerful. I agree you gotta do some learning time with it to understand and appreciate it.

Thanks for sharing both versions, I think I'm gonna keep both ones :)
-- Regards MrM --

why the name now is light ?
want to have some other information please
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

simple, we have planned to make a Light, Normal and Pro version...

just ask here

This thing is growing on me, too.
However, I'm getting a substantial amount of noise, or, uh, BUZZ when I try more extreme settings. On lower settings I'm blown away by the results. Tbh, I haven't analyzed everything scientifically or anything, but the interface is awesome and *if* the output really does what the display says it's doing then this plug is both unique and utterly awesome!

Now, what to bump from my top five to fit this in..?

DocBexter wrote:simple, we have planned to make a Light, Normal and Pro version...

just ask here
so it is on this version i will judge for the contest ? where is the normal version ?
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Why is the amount knob removed?
And why less presets with this beta version, then with the alpha version?

I know it looks better, the GUI. But it comes with less power, and less presets?
I don't like that direction :(

So I'll just keep the BuzzriderFree, the Light version is not my cup of tea. Sorry.
-- Regards MrM --

I had some major problems with the old version screwing up in FL Studio.

This is much better, awesome job.

Looks really nice, Doc !

I don't like what I am witnessing here.
The challenge is to create and release a brand new free audio plug-in or audio application that will benefit the community at large.
[/quote]
Image Take this; you hater!

VERY nice update to the GUI!
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”