Sytrus VSTi/DXi 2.3 released!

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're proud to announce the release of Sytrus VSTi and DXi version 2.3.

The Sytrus VSTi/DXi 2.3 installer can be downloaded from www.sytrus.com or the My FL Studio page of www.flstudio.com (if you're a registered user).

Changes
- new Cherry phaser filter
- new edit options in the harmonics editor
- LFO's have a "bipolar LFO tension" option now
- the shape loader now loads AIFF samples
- new envelope point modes: "stairs" and "smoothed stairs"
- unison panning, volume and pitch now update running voices when automated
Last edited by reflex on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

just to warm you that this news was not on kvr
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/6004.html
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

For developers: why "matrix"(FM\RM) and section of OSC (shape,tension,skew etc) are not automated?

Its will be huge to sound!

Thanks -

OSC section: Because (AFAIK) it's done by highly complex wavetable and it's not meant to be processed after-the fact

Matrix: it is, though in bulk; you can control/automate the "mod depth" section of any oscillator, though this controls the total combined RM and FM applied.

not truth!

God this is a gorgeous synth. I was just toolin' around with the demo. I have Toxic III and PoiZone and I they are both at the top of my list of killer synths. Still, I wish I had Sytrus - quite simply, it makes my creative side run with wild abandon!

Hi Reflex, with the FL-sytrus at v2.5, there are some problems with loading presets in the VSTi version 2.3. Can we expect an update soon?

Thanks. :)

DavenH wrote:there are some problems with loading presets in the VSTi version 2.3.

What kind of problems?
Can we expect an update soon?
I made the new VSTi and DXi version last week, but there's an annoying problem with the DXi version, that I'm still trying to figure out.

reflex wrote:
DavenH wrote:there are some problems with loading presets in the VSTi version 2.3.

What kind of problems?
presets made with recent FL-versions won't load in the latest vst-version.

luCiPHer wrote:presets made with recent FL-versions won't load in the latest vst-version.
The version of Sytrus in FL 7 is version 2.5, the VSTi version is only 2.3. They should work fine once Sytrus VSTi 2.5 is released.

And that will happen when I fix an irritating bug in the DXi version.

Return to “Image Line”