RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it just me? I think One AU has a weak stablility in Logic
AMG one keep crashing in LP 7.2.1
and also, when I open autosave files
AMG doesn't load files that I used
(just blank)

So, I can't use it with my project even I really like functions of this
is there any upcomming bug fix update news?

please, let me know

OSX 10.4.6/G5 dual 2.5 with 4gig RAM/Logic Pro 7.2.1/Live 5.2/Motu 828mk2
Last edited by FILAMENT on Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greetings,

You're not alone in this. Hoping that the next update will fix these and many other issues, until then, hope is all we have at this point. Believe me, the pastures are much greener.....elsewhere.

RZ
MAC OSX 10.7.2/Corei7 3.0 GHz/8GB RAM/2 TB HD Total/Saffire Pro24DSP/AXIOM 61/LogicPro 9.1.6 (64)/Reason 5.0.1/Live 6.0.7/Stylus RMX 1.9.6e (64)

Is it just me? I think One AU has a weak stablility in Logic
AMG one keep crashing in LP 7.2.1
I haven't encountered or heard of anyone else with problems. What you need to do in a situation like this is send over the crash log and provided some kind of detail about what you were doing at the time of the crash, your system, etc. We can't follow up on vague information.
Hoping that the next update will fix these and many other issues
I'm not aware of anything except a handful of issues that have been reported, none of which were serious, and they are all are fixed in the next release. If you are encountering any problems using AMG ONE please see my comment above about crash logs.

Regards
Dave[/quote]

Hello, Dave
How can I send you over the crash log?
(you want me to send over Logic pro crash log right?)

let me know

thanks~!

Attach it to an email and send it to matt [at] amguk [dot] co [dot] uk

(I've spelled out the email address a bit to confuse spammers)

Regards
Dave

any new features in this upcoming update and whats the eta?

any new features in this upcoming update and whats the eta?
No new features

Thank you for your crash log. I can't see any specific pattern as to when ONE crashes unfortunately, it doesn't crash in a single location (which I would expect) but crashes in lots of different locations almost randomly.

What is interesting though is that you have lots of other plugins that crash regularly as well on the same system (such as Izotope and iDrum). I think this is unusual.

Have you noticed any particular general instability with your machine? could it be overheating, a dodgy stick of RAM or something? I think in this case we need to look at the stability of the overall machine first before we start looking for bugs in the software.

Regards
Dave

Return to “Muon Software”