The Wretch - Northern Air available for preorder!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hyper: i got an email that my copy of northern air has shipped

woo hoo

ps. good to see you @ flickr mike

So have I. But the with the critical terroist alert at the UK airports will I see it soon?! :?
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

The Wretch employs a private courier service which uses amphibious field mice to do overseas deliveries - I expect no delays!

Unless they find something shiny, then all bets are off....

Well I hope the mice aren't taking any bottles of baby milk, 'cos then they'll gonna be in real trouble.

Although with the Sun newspaper here pointing out that one of the arrested men liked Rage Against the Machine in his Uni days I hope no one opens and listens to it!

Barbed Wire Kiss wrote:Well I hope the mice aren't taking any bottles of baby milk, 'cos then they'll gonna be in real trouble.

Although with the Sun newspaper here pointing out that one of the arrested men liked Rage Against the Machine in his Uni days I hope no one opens and listens to it!
:hihi:

never fear, the mice are well trained in stealth and speed - they travel light as well, only carrying a small sealed messenger tote for their parcels. Not to mention their uniforms are a tiny little black headband with a lightning bolt on the front...

IT'S HERE :hyper:

Just started listening.

The titles come up in Winamp! :party:

And f**k there's singing! :singer: :nutter:

So far excellent, and I'm only on the first song. :D

endmusik wrote:
dystonia_ek wrote:
endmusik wrote: then there's the matter of the much delayed decimated dub release.....
:hyper:

I've been waiting for that one for two years now, Mike...
Well, I was waiting until I got my Space Echo.... now the dub may begin :hihi:

I believe that much like Northern Air, "The Wretch Presents: Decimated Dub" is a myth propagated by the Necroyeti (frigid spawn of the pit) from deep within his stronghold of despair upon the frozen tundra of the northern woods. He only finds joy in the anguish of the 5 or 6 people who listen to The Wretch, especially when they have been mislead into believing a release is imminent.

For quite some time I have been aware of the unholy alliance between el chupa wretcho and the abomination of northern europe (no, not mayhem, but the necroyeti). It is no coincidence that there are now guttural moans and vocal tracks in the work of the wretch, as he has sold his soul and drank the blood of the goat, horns pointed upward stabbing heaven. This blood of course was prepared as a popsicle and flavored with sour cherry (may the bitterness weigh upon you eternally).

Worse yet is the addition of guitar parts to the sonic dissapointment known as The Wretch. Brothers and sisters, I stand before you today and attest to the atrocities carried out in the name of The Wretch. Next thing you know, that Endmusik character will be playing a broken farfisa and aluminum baritone guitar and trying to pass it off as music from The Wretch. Ha! It is but the sonic representation of the flickering tea-light candles of DOOM.

Decimated Dub is a joke, and Northern Air is the worst Christian Metalcore album I have ever had the displeasure to experience.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet K. Brown, the new head of PR at Wretch Music International.

KNEEL BEFORE HIM!

Barbed Wire Kiss wrote:IT'S HERE :hyper:

Just started listening.

The titles come up in Winamp! :party:

And f**k there's singing! :singer: :nutter:

So far excellent, and I'm only on the first song. :D
So how's she panning out? Does it meet your expectations, or is it the worst Christian metalcore album you've ever heard :D

Ordered. Sorry it took so long, bro; it's been hectic here.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

It's always difficult to give an opinion on the first listen. But at the moment the standout track, from those I don't already know, has to be the title track. I love the piano and the guitars.

I hoping the CD was gonna be numbered like the last one - I was hoping for Number 1 :hihi: - I guess this means you're going up in the world. No more limited editions. :wink:

got mine this morning too ... havent listened yet though ...

slainte :D rob

sorry about the no numbering thing - I thought about it, but as this is going to be a full run of 1000 I knew my hand would get tired... :hihi:

as for limited editions, never fear: the decimated dub "ep" will be limited to a short run CDR sold through a couple of places, I want to do something real special for the packaging on that :D

[ xerocreep ] wrote:Still doesn't sound like Avenged Sevenfold.... I'm pretty dissapointed
oh, nevermind then...

lates

t-willy

Return to “Music Cafe”