Fruity Loops6 & Acoumodules MIDI control

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yep!

As I was looking for MIDI solutions to built my live set (like MIDI control crossfade, 1x2, etc.), I found a link to the Acousmdules MIDI control.
I've tried some, but I don't know how to make it work, or if it can work with fruity loops 6.
By reading the site FAQ, I have understood that your audio plug-ins can't work under FL. But the MIDI vst ???
Soundful Adolescension

PHONETHNICS
- french electro & post-rock collective -

phonethnics(dot)free(dot)fr

Hi,
Does Fl Studio allow to connect the MIDI output of a plugin to another one or to a track ?
If yes, some hosts need that the plugin have a fake audio connection to make it work.
Some of my controller plugins have and others don't have...
If it is the case, you can tell me what plugin you want to use and I will see if I have to add such an audio output.

acousmod wrote:Hi,
Does Fl Studio allow to connect the MIDI output of a plugin to another one or to a track ?
If yes, some hosts need that the plugin have a fake audio connection to make it work.
Some of my controller plugins have and others don't have...
If it is the case, you can tell me what plugin you want to use and I will see if I have to add such an audio output.
I believe that the Dashboard or MIDI OUT does exactly that, modulates MIDI out parameters

I've taken some time to search in the FL Studio manual the infos about the subject, but it appears to me that there is no way to access to the MIDI output of a VST plugin.

Since I don't use this software, is there a FLStudio guru somewhere that could confirm this ?
I believe that the Dashboard or MIDI OUT does exactly that, modulates MIDI out parameters
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "modulates MIDI out" ?

yes you can see
chordspace tutorial
http://www.chordspace.com/Playa/FLSInstall.htm
fl studio have multi routing features but they are still working to make multiout output in the mixer track
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Thanks for the link.

rafiralfiro, if you follow the explainations I think that it must work also with the AcousModules MIDI controllers.

If it doesn't work, you can use the plugins outside FLStudio in SAVIHost and send the MIDI via a MIDI router.

Return to “AcousModules”