what's new in Sytrus 2.1.0.1?

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just realize that Sytrus VST has been updated to v2.1.0.1 and can't find any info related to what's new in this version apart from the last version I've been using which is v2.0.7.1.

Do you guys keep some kind of log of "what's new" somewhere?? If so...I have no idea where to find it!

Also...it would be nice to know when you guys post a new version as pretty much the only way to know is to download the version and compare the install file sizes. :? I searched the FL forum, but couldn't find anywhere where this new version was announced.

Now that IL has this KVR Forum...this would be a great place to announce such updates/new versions at least for the VST version and maybe even email all the registered users to advise them of a new version.

the sytrus in the 6.1beta or the sytrus for owners of it separately too?

The Sytrus in the beta is still in beta right? So I don't think it would be on the site..
Last edited by smart on Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

there hasn't been any big release recently, so if there's one it's probably just a bugfix

thanks Gol. As a request to you guys, though, it would still be nice to have some kind of log of changes so we know what to check out in new versions + some kind of announcement to let us know you've got a new version out would be very well-accepted :wink:

Cheers...

I totally agree, I've been using 2.04 because I didn't know it has been updated. For some reason I have an update log for this version.

Return to “Image Line”