Works with Reaper!

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've only tried a couple, but those worked very well with the currently-free beta Reaper program, now with multichannel support.

Encountering these plugins and using them for the first time in a multichannel system was one of the great moments in audio for me! Thank you! I will make a donation with pleasure.

Thank you Art,

I have read your posts on the Reaper forum, and it is a great pleasure to see that my plugins take some part in your sonic experience :)

Don't hesitate to post comments and questions if needed.

I was wondering whether, when a reverb is provided within one of your plugins, whether it would be feasible to 'plug in" another VST reverb into your plugin, rather than use the built-in one? Everyone has their favourite reverb sound, so perhaps this might be a popular request? But maybe I am asking the impossible.
SpatMixer 126 was the one that I have in mind in particular. Not that there is anything particularly wrong with the reverb it already has - it's just a matter of being able to choose a favourite one.
Concerning the SpatMixer 126, it is a rather old plugin which will certainly need a good update... and the little reverb inside is just made to help eventually with spatial placements, not to be heard by itself.

If I have well understood, you will need some kind of stereo send ?

If you need it, I can spend some time to update the plugin and add this possibility.

A different solution can consist to use the SpatMixer 167 (I have uploaded the last version) and use the two last outputs like sends. By placing and moving the corresponding 'virtual speakers', you can obtain some interesting results.

Oh, I have forgotten !
There is also the SpatMixer 245, 24 inputs to 6 outputs (no bass management), which has two more outputs with 24 send levels !
It is not on the site, but you can download it here : http://acousmodules.free.fr/fichiers/su ... xer245.rar

They are too much, I don't even remember what I have alrady done :roll:

Many thanks for those suggestions - since I discovered your excellent modules I have been busy with things I have to do, but I will now spend some more time exploring the many options you already provide - I'll try to do that and let you know how I get on in the next day or two.

And many thanks for making all this usable by English speakers!

Return to “AcousModules”