Juice Pack released !

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

riley4reason wrote:I think that if people are ready to buy the Juice Pack, they should use the link in my sig and save 10%..
:cool:
I guess a little too clear.. :lol:
I have read the rules, and I thought "Juice Pack Released!" would be a good place for people to save 10% on it.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

hitman8081 wrote:
riley4reason wrote:I think that if people are ready to buy the Juice Pack, they should use the link in my sig and save 10%..
:cool:
youd like that wouldnt you :P
Yes!.. Who broke my sig?

Edit: Grinch is gone, I have replaced his pic with the controversial "save 10% on all Image Line products" link.

http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431

:lol:
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

So whos' been trying the Juice Pack?
Have you tried EQUO yet? That's my favorite so far.

Riley

The juice pack is excellent, I highly recommend anyone using FL to check it out. Great bargain for the included tools. I love EQUO a lot.

junkhead wrote:The juice pack is excellent, I highly recommend anyone using FL to check it out. Great bargain for the included tools. I love EQUO a lot.
? But we have it! It's bundled with FL :hihi:

why isn't there a special offer for fl studio owners.
and it would also be greta to be able to buy the plugs single. Are there any plans?

cheers, akj

AKJ wrote:why isn't there a special offer for fl studio owners.
and it would also be greta to be able to buy the plugs single. Are there any plans?

cheers, akj

You can buy plugs single and save.
right here: http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431

Enjoy! Riley

Hi thanks, but I cannot see there where to buy the juicepack plugs single. I own FL Studio PE and I am particularly interested in getting th vst version of the stereo enhancer. for all the other stuff I have no need. and spending 99 USD just for the vst version of I plug which I anyway have inside fl studio seems a bit too much for me.

AKJ wrote:Hi thanks, but I cannot see there where to buy the juicepack plugs single. I own FL Studio PE and I am particularly interested in getting th vst version of the stereo enhancer. for all the other stuff I have no need. and spending 99 USD just for the vst version of I plug which I anyway have inside fl studio seems a bit too much for me.
Doesn't the stero enhancer come with PE?

AKJ wrote:Hi thanks, but I cannot see there where to buy the juicepack plugs single. I own FL Studio PE and I am particularly interested in getting th vst version of the stereo enhancer. for all the other stuff I have no need. and spending 99 USD just for the vst version of I plug which I anyway have inside fl studio seems a bit too much for me.
Also, If you want buy a single stereo enhancer check out WiderBoy..

check both free and $12.95 version.
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/865.html
http://www.kvraudio.com/get/951.html

I use Widerboy Pro and it just blows me away with it's stereo enhancing magic.

Riley

hi, yes stereo enhancer comes with pe but I want to use it also in other hosts, so I would like to get the vst version. widerboy pro does imo not sound as good as fl stereo enhancer (I tried the demo some tme back).

akj

Yeh - but it's synthedit shit.....Better to use the Quantum-FX stuff - bounce it twice and then cut the demo restriction silent parts out in your host and then you've got a perfect render......

Jarvis wrote:Yeh - but it's synthedit shit.....Better to use the Quantum-FX stuff - bounce it twice and then cut the demo restriction silent parts out in your host and then you've got a perfect render......
I'm pretty sure just the GUI is SE, the backend is some serious DSP programming.

Riley

Return to “Image Line”