Juice Pack released !

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

For your mixing and mastering pleasure we bring you Juice Pack, a collection of the most popular effects from FL Studio.

Inside this pack you will find a collection of plugins designed to give your tracks that professional polish you are looking for :
  • IL Multiband Compressor - Control volume peaks and fatten sounds in 3 frequency bands.
  • IL Delay - Creates echoes with echo filtering options
  • IL Delay Bank - Creates impossibly complex echoes and filtering.
  • IL WaveShaper - Define your own distortion curves.
  • IL EQUO - Graphic Morphing EQ with spectral learning capability.
  • IL Parametric EQ - Control bandwidth and target frequency of EQ bands.
  • IL Flangus - Phase cancellation effect.
  • IL Vocoder - Sound like a robot or make a synth sound talk.
  • IL Edison - Audio recorder / editor.
  • IL Spectroman - See what your noise looks like with a sonograph or spectrograph display.
  • IL Stereo Enhancer - Simulate or enhance stereo effects.
You can download the demo and order here.

Enjoy,

The Image-Line Team
Last edited by JMC on Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've uploaded version 1.0.2 of Juice Pack. It can be downloaded from here:
http://www.image-line.com/documents/juicepack.html

Fixes:
- Edison crash in AudioMulch
- noise when receiving events in EQUO and others
- size issues in Edison
- wrong initial size in Vocoder
- WaveShaper crash
- reliance on msvcr71.dll when detecting tempo in Edison

Version 1.0.3 of Juice Pack is now available.

Changes:
- fixes size issue for all plugins (in Sonar and other hosts)
- small fixes in Edison

reflex wrote:Version 1.0.3 of Juice Pack is now available.

Changes:
- small fixes in Edison
This is great - when will the Juice Pack be available on a stable platform, like Mac OS X? If you guys ever get Juice Pack running on a competent platform you can count me in as a customer!!

lordvader48 wrote:
reflex wrote:Version 1.0.3 of Juice Pack is now available.

Changes:
- small fixes in Edison
This is great - when will the Juice Pack be available on a stable platform, like Mac OS X? If you guys ever get Juice Pack running on a competent platform you can count me in as a customer!!
Vader, you're a retard and this retarded post of yours confirms it.

grymmjack wrote: Vader, you're a retard and this retarded post of yours confirms it.
jeez grymm jack. where did that come from :shock: he was just giving his opinion of what he would like.

it is ok to give an opinion. why do people pounce on others here for giving an opinion. the other day i got pounced on for say what i would prefer in a drummachine. be 8)

edit. forget what i said. reread his post. "competant platform" :roll:

hitman; he's a mac guy and pissed because FL will never be on a mac. Hence his flame, and my comment :)

Wow, for a second there it was like grymm was channeling the spirit of Sickle or Kriminal.

Edison looks really cool.

These are all excellent! I have been using EQUO and Delay Bank quite abit, and they make me drool.. I'll be tweaking some tracks and the next thing I know hours have gone by and I have achieved everything I set out to do and had a splendid time doing it.

Demo them! and If you decide to buy the Juice Pack, use the link in my sig to save 10%. That would be like paying $8.18 USD each for very High quality plugins. Try em out for yourself, you'll see...

Riley

:hihi: :hihi:
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

apparently the 'demo' isnt quite a demo, they all seem to be working/saving in Orion....most of them anyway, so i was told. Havent tried myself, so dont break my balls about it...

http://www.synapse-audio.com/forum/view ... hp?id=3174

I think that if people are ready to buy the Juice Pack, they should use the link in my sig and save 10%..
:cool:
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

riley4reason wrote:I think that if people are ready to buy the Juice Pack, they should use the link in my sig and save 10%..
I think you made yourself clear already ;)

riley4reason wrote:I think that if people are ready to buy the Juice Pack, they should use the link in my sig and save 10%..
youd like that wouldnt you :P

Return to “Image Line”