ChineeGuzheng and ChineeNanxiao released!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anthony, please tell your team to make my dream come true... I promise to ask my other friends (Vietnamese composers) to get at least 10 copies :)

Anyway, I'm dowloading GuZheng right now and will spend sometimes with it today.

Kenny.

xuanvu, you know "DanBau" is most used in Vietnam ,we can not go in Vietnam for the moment.
when you play "GuZheng" ,dotn't forget play the black keys on your midi keyboards, you will heard chinese classical musical scale :)

KongAudio, thanks for the tip... I was playing with GuZheng for a short period of time yesterday and is very happy with the quality and some of the presets... Nice work!

Kenny.

funkychickendance wrote:
sosayweall wrote:
funkychickendance wrote:I'm a bit short of funds right now, but I have loved your two free 'mini' VSTs for some time. I can see that the Guzheng in particular is going straight to the top of my 'next buy' list. :love:

The demos are really convincing. It's a rare instrument, and I've only seen a few Sony loops of it before now...

Ideally, I'd buy the whole bundle right now, but ... in due course... :wink:

/funxi
which I'm sure I'm gonna be told means something absolutely ridiculous in Chinese :lol:
ChineeGuzheng is very fun to play with indeed. Highly recommanded. :P

And yes, I've been wondering what exactly is "funxi" for sometime... :)
I started signing my notes 'fcd' then realized it sounded like 'f**ked'...not that I'm not, you understand...

So, that became 'funx', then 'funxi'... hopefully conveying feng shui and chi as ideas. :shrug: But more likely meaning 'cross-eyed warthog'

Which reminds me of going into my local takeout wearing a 'Hawaiian' shirt of dubious provenance, covered in Chinese ideograms. The woman behind the counter started grinning, and could not be persuaded to tell me what it said...so, into the next yard sale it went... :lol:

/funxi
Hahah, that's a great story about the shirt! :)

I think 'fengxi' (feng4xi4) means "crack."

Well, all I need now is 300 bucks for the bundle. Glad to see you guys succeeding in this competive sampling market! Bloody awesome products too.
Support your fellow musicians: http://www.edgen.com
http://neil-cecgwen.com/

Gregjazz wrote:
funkychickendance wrote:
sosayweall wrote:
funkychickendance wrote:I'm a bit short of funds right now, but I have loved your two free 'mini' VSTs for some time. I can see that the Guzheng in particular is going straight to the top of my 'next buy' list. :love:

The demos are really convincing. It's a rare instrument, and I've only seen a few Sony loops of it before now...

Ideally, I'd buy the whole bundle right now, but ... in due course... :wink:

/funxi
which I'm sure I'm gonna be told means something absolutely ridiculous in Chinese :lol:
ChineeGuzheng is very fun to play with indeed. Highly recommanded. :P

And yes, I've been wondering what exactly is "funxi" for sometime... :)
I started signing my notes 'fcd' then realized it sounded like 'f**ked'...not that I'm not, you understand...

So, that became 'funx', then 'funxi'... hopefully conveying feng shui and chi as ideas. :shrug: But more likely meaning 'cross-eyed warthog'

Which reminds me of going into my local takeout wearing a 'Hawaiian' shirt of dubious provenance, covered in Chinese ideograms. The woman behind the counter started grinning, and could not be persuaded to tell me what it said...so, into the next yard sale it went... :lol:

/funxi
Hahah, that's a great story about the shirt! :)

I think 'fengxi' (feng4xi4) means "crack."
Yeah, it was an otherwise pretty nice shirt. Well, let some other gweilo get the laffs, I figured...

/funxi

funkychickendance wrote:Well, let some other gweilo get the laffs, I figured...

/funxi
LOL! So you really did sell the shirt at the garage sale?

Bestowed the shirt upon some other unknowing person. :hihi:

Anyway, I've been messing around with ChineeNanXiao and ChineeGuZheng lately. Man, they sound so beautiful! I love how you get that little bend in the loud velocity layer in the GuZheng! When I discovered that, I got so excited because you hear that short little pitch bend all the time on recordings.

It's hard to believe that the instruments in the demos are virtual instruments. Congratulations!

Thanks! Too bad there's still no Mac versions for you Mac people though...;)

Yes, it is. But I'm not one of those :) Which means I have no excuse not to buy your bundle :(

:o :hihi:

Am interested in purchasing the GuZheng, however, the price on the existing order form is the same as that for new users.

Is there no discount offered then??
Want to change your additive synth into an addictive one? You just need 5000 Cs!

Hi SARcazm. All old users have a deeper discount(unless if you only want to get one and you do not have all previous plugins, then it'd be 15% off just like a new user - but a new user have to buy the bundle package to have that discount). Users with all our previous plugins get a even better deal... ;)

PM me your email addy (so I can see which discount group you are in) if you think you have missed out something.

Go get Guzheng. It's fun! :P

xuanvu wrote:Anthony, please tell your team to make my dream come true... I promise to ask my other friends (Vietnamese composers) to get at least 10 copies :)

Anyway, I'm dowloading GuZheng right now and will spend sometimes with it today.

Kenny.

sosayweall wrote:Kenny, I cannot confirm or deny whether that will come or not. But there'll be new plugins to come, let's wait and see then...;)
I vote for the Dan Bau as well! I'd love to get samples of that instrument!

Return to “Kong Audio”