Friends 4 Life pt II

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Challenge.

Response.

Don't enter here.

This track is dedicated to KVR's ouroboros.
Last edited by Sickle on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Woa dude this is totally tripped out. This sounds like it's coming from behind me but my speakers are in front of me!!! Holy shit man how did you do that stereo field stuff man that sounds hella good

The audience is now deaf
damn my evil headphones
I think what you mean to say is "gosh darn it, I am happy that thread existed"
my sig will go here

camsr wrote:Woa dude this is totally tripped out. This sounds like it's coming from behind me but my speakers are in front of me!!! Holy shit man how did you do that stereo field stuff man that sounds hella good
The track is one instance of Guitar Rig. This is the first time I've had a chance to use it.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

unveiling the wrath; bit by bit

8)

Carry on; you know you love it!

8) ,lwh
(First blush: you've made my noise noisier :hihi:)
..what goes around comes around..

At first, it sounded a bit like some sort of HF beacon, until it hit 00:10 and woke me up real good. :D

As camsr said, great use of stereo, nice and disorienting.
You sure do draw inspiration from interesting places :hihi:
I could honestly see something like this as a much longer piece if it was allowed to evolve/decay further…

at least you used GUITAR rig. :hihi:

seriously though, the background noise (if there is actually a background) sounds like the crowd noise on Mike Tyson's punchout (old school NES). the "main" sound sounds like some demon screaming in pain. how those two fit together i have no f**king clue, but its cool to hear them together (to my ears at least)

lates

t-willy

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:harp:

dystonia_ek wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An unanticipated response..

:hihi:

Now this is cool.

I'd say more but I think that sums it up.

Headed for the post office in about 15 minutes, Steve-0..

:party:

Ace. I'm with Voidoid Surrealist in saying this could be quite a bit longer as it's got the potential to mutate into allsorts.

Good to hear some proper glitch-shredding. Serves the guitar so much better than the ambient wash which is often applied to it. This is the point where you tell me there's no guitar in there, isn't it? :oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”