Help!

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I am very pleased with my downloads of MiniSpat, SpatPod 5.1 & AnimaSpat 5 for the PC, but not having luck with the OSX modules. SpatSurround 1X seems to have a voice every minute or so saying something like "two overs..." I am using Bidule.

I have sent money through PayPal to pay for the download of SpatSurround 2X, but PayPal say this money has not been collected. When I tried to email sonart@tiscali.fr (mailto:sonart@tiscali.fr) the mail was undelivered. This is not really a forum topic, but PLEASE HELP!

Hi jeff,

Sorry for this late answer and the annoyance.

Concerning the Paypal problem it is my fault : the old adress at tiscali is no more valid and I had simply forgotten to update the buttons on the page... Sorry.
It is now corrected if you want always to buy it :wink:
SpatSurround 1X seems to have a voice every minute or so saying something like "two overs..." I am using Bidule.
I don't understand.
What version of Sonicbirth do you use ?
Of course the plugin must not produce any sound by itself !
Looks like something that Sonicbirth will add in demo mode (?), but there is no reason for it because since the version 1.1 the demo has no limit to run plugins.
I've just played with the SpatSurround 1X and 2X in Bidule (which is the host that I also used on Mac) and there is no additionnal noise or voice...

Can you confirm ?
If it reproduce, I will ask to Antoine Missout. There is perhaps a problem with Sonicbirth.
Does it happends also with the other plugins which are made with Sonicbirth ?

Regards,
Jean-Marc

Thanks for the reply. I'll arrange to buy!

The problem is very stable. Every time I load the spatsurround plugin and connect to my output this voice appears. I am using bidule version 0.9 and sonicbirth demo version 1.1.2. I do not get this problem with native sonicbirth plugins, and I don't have any other plugins using sonicbirth. I have a recording of the voice and also a jpg of the bidule setup, but I don't know how to insert them in this post.

Jeff
acousmod wrote:Hi jeff,

Sorry for this late answer and the annoyance.

Concerning the Paypal problem it is my fault : the old adress at tiscali is no more valid and I had simply forgotten to update the buttons on the page... Sorry.
It is now corrected if you want always to buy it :wink:
SpatSurround 1X seems to have a voice every minute or so saying something like "two overs..." I am using Bidule.
I don't understand.
What version of Sonicbirth do you use ?
Of course the plugin must not produce any sound by itself !
Looks like something that Sonicbirth will add in demo mode (?), but there is no reason for it because since the version 1.1 the demo has no limit to run plugins.
I've just played with the SpatSurround 1X and 2X in Bidule (which is the host that I also used on Mac) and there is no additionnal noise or voice...

Can you confirm ?
If it reproduce, I will ask to Antoine Missout. There is perhaps a problem with Sonicbirth.
Does it happends also with the other plugins which are made with Sonicbirth ?

Regards,
Jean-Marc

Extremely strange !

If there will be a bug with the runtime of Sonicbirth running in demo mode, it must be "In demonstration mode, the audio will be overrided for one second every thirty seconds".
No mention of a voice !

Can you try also the AnimaSpat http://acousmodules.free.fr/fichiers/ma ... pat1X.sitx
and the SpatSurround 8X http://acousmodules.free.fr/fichiers/oc ... roup88.rar

Does the voice appears on all the speakers ??

You can send the files to mediasonie-at-free-dot-fr, I am curious to listen at this..

Thanks

Return to “AcousModules”