* * * u n d e r g r o u n d h i p h o p * * *

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

White Trash (Beat by Wez Nilez) www.soundclick.com/artassociatez

are you da fo shizzle wez nilez???

You know what? I'm actually going to click on this.
It's my "catch up on others' music day"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
*edit*
Though I do feel it necessary to post these links so you can experience the totality that is nilez:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 35#1681435

Ben [KVR] had this to say before he locked other this topic:

"G&L__player (two underscores) and wez_nilez both post from the same IP address Rolling Eyes"

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... ght=#16861 55

challenge you to be more abstract w/ language, make up some new words instead of the old boring ones, keeping you white :p

i dig it tho
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Being publically humiliated done nothing to deter you from posting, eh realweznilez ?
Good for you... :idiot:

Ian SDZH wrote:Being publically humiliated done nothing to deter you from posting, eh realweznilez ?
Good for you... :idiot:
yes hes so humiliated coz everything that happens on the internet on a obscure forum bothers him so greatly...well so greatly infact hes recieved counseling and had been since diagnosed with multiple psychological disorder's one of the symptom is seeing text messaging from no names with delusions of grandeur about how important there opinions really are to others whom they don't know....

why should I listen to you...you're not the REAL wez nilez :scared:

Ian SDZH wrote:why should I listen to you...you're not the REAL wez nilez :scared:
acording to U I am

Return to “Music Cafe”