Lounge Project (WIP)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's one of the musics i am writing for a Lounge project that i just started with a guitarist friend of mine.

Listen to it and feel free to give me all the critics/advices you feel like giving.

Some lines are still "under development" but the overall sound should remain this, of this song.

Listen to it HERE

Thanx !

Sounds great! Good composition, good playing 8)
Only thing u have to work a little on is the volume/balance between the different instruments I guess

BTW I tried visiting your site but I get some 'SQL' error... :(

THanx for listening !
What parts do you reckon need volume adjustments?

My site is under HEAVY backup and restore due to server change. It will be up again tonite i hope ! :D

who-hooo! .. i love lounge music

sounds very sexy.. :love:

the style is very classic,
i prefer the
more experimental styles of lounge music,

so, this is the pure thing,
..but very sexy, as i said :wink:

bamboo... that's interesting! What do you mean by more experimental? Give me some names i would LOVE to listen to something more "interesting", really... It may enrich my sound palette a LOT!
THis is all very new to me so... any advice in the right direction would be great!

Great track man, I love the solos throughout.
perhaps it is a little too active...and as barf pointed out already, the levels are not quite right. I think the whole floor should be brought up. Some eq on the organ might help as well. Just my two cents.

I really like what you have going on here. :D
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

I like it - perfect groove chillout material. I just wish it had a fadeout at the end rather than the abrupt stop :-)

Brian

thenumber : the track is still under construction, the end will be different, i promise :D

Thanx for listening and for the comments !

Cool song
:wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”