DRAFT

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A lovely dark, wet, downtown groove. Good one :tu:

tha - a bit dark indeed :)
and a bit unchanging for 4 min.

That's OK, it doesn't need to change, at least it kept my interest.

thanks. :D

I was bored last night and got stuck in a loop.
its not a song.

wrote 4 lines for new songs and a couple of lyrics
a letter to my girlfriend and read mother tongue by Bill Bryson. Started working at 07:00 and i`m still not tired! is it full moon or so ;) ?

nice. :-) sets a groovey smokey mood and holds it. a bit too much rote looping for my taste (though it would be easy enough to change). love the glisses. the laser gun layer seems a bit high in volume ... draws my attention away from the main material.

it is a nice loop to be sure, and i have a softish spot for loops sometimes. i could have done without the laser altogether, personally, because the other fluctuating synth textures were more interesting and that laser's in a register that hits my ears the wrong way. i think with the laser thingy gone and some little melodic bits every now and again thrown in i would love this.

i'm with jopy! would love to hear a v2. :-)

no time 4 v2 :(
next one with vox

reg

rem

This reminds me in an obscure way on a song on the latest David Sylvian album. There is a very high-pitched (very near my upper hearing range) sound in the rhythm-loop and I have this theory that Sylvian and cohorts simply can't hear it. Too old? I can't imagine it being there for any musical reasons - it's just annoying. This works really well on the other hand. Cool vibe - relaxing and unnerving.

Return to “Music Cafe”