pig home sounds

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.xoxos.net/samples.html

uploaded new sample pack

17 megs of percussions from around here

no pig sounds - files too complex to slice up so far.. might just post a few mp3s and let you pick at them.. (odd textures, good for your next dinosaur sfx session)

this is banging on objects around the place (pig rescue)

'noteworthy content' -

more of the files implicate these thick plastic pools we have around.. when you kick them, they do a loose vibration which you'll probably think sounds crappy (whyever are there 10 megs of this..) but imo provide some nice distorty 'acoustic' textures layered with sine drops for new kicks and other percussions (i have a vst i use for layering and filtering two perc samples if it's best i share it)

these pools, ~5' in diameter, also make some tasty noises when dragged or rotated on the dirt.. stereo files.. put them 'inbetween beats' for some grimy motion-effect rhythms

i'm a peaceful guy amongst pigs who need their calm so no really loud distorted bangs on stuff, but these should achieve that effect with distortion due to the dynamism of form.

used a stereo realistic electret :love: mic to minidisc.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

btw - using boss' pc to u/l and i probably shouldn't be = why i'm actually u/ling to my page..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

cool will check these out in my new toys...

just my kinda thing. Excellent for making neat rhythms.

Thanks

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”