Chaos Textures and Twisted Synths loops released

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kreativ Sounds anounce the release of two new products from the Loops Packs Series.

KS03 Chaos Textures - Atmospheric Dream Loops
In this pack you’ll find a fresh collection of ambient textures, ethereal drones, chaotic sounds and evolving pad loops. Recorded and heavly processed after an excessive play with synths, filters and lots of knobs, these modern and highly original loops will give your tracks an unique sound.

KS04 Twisted Synths - Original Filter Loops
In this pack you’ll find a fresh collection of analog-digital twisted and filtered, modular, sequential and trancy synths loops. Recorded and heavly processed after an excessive play with synths, filters and lots of knobs, these modern and highly original loops will give your tracks an unique sound.

Each of these loops packs feature:
- 50 original and royalty-free loops;
- each loop is a signature sound on its own, you'll not find processed variations of the same loops;
- all loops are 44KHz/16bit RX2 and ACIDized WAV, these formats are compatible with all audio applications.

Chaos Textures and Twisted Synths are currently available for the price of only 8.5 EU / 10 USD each.

More details and demo loops: http://www.kreativsounds.com/loops_packs_series.php
Last edited by ao_ks on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ao_ks wrote: loops will give your traks unique sounding flavours.
:-o :o
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

:D :lol: I know ... my english sucks, I just thought this expression sounds good, because these are all original loops ;)

All the best!

Your English is pefect. It's just that one does not associate "Original Sounding" and Loops.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thank Teksonik, well now it's a bit chaged ... I hope it good this time.
So what do you guys think about the demo loops? Just curios ... hit me!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”