ESC

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just got an e-mail from the author of extreeme sample converter
"Online shop should be opened after 1st February."
Pay $1,000 for a sequencer? ummm... no
I'm going to have to disagree with you there...

Yay. Great program that, rock solid conversions.

NEVER had it crash once.

Unlike another certain conversion utility it does EXACTLY what it says on the box. (well in the online docuentation anyway).

Ben H

Great! Did the e-mail happen to mention when the new version might be available?

I've had no troubles with the demo version and am eager to buy. Kinda makes you wonder what kind of support you'll get though, with the guy closing up shop every so often and not answering e-mails.

S

ben_horwood wrote:Yay. Great program that, rock solid conversions.

NEVER had it crash once.

Unlike another certain conversion utility it does EXACTLY what it says on the box. (well in the online docuentation anyway).

Ben H
Ben, I hearya, dude. I know exactly what you are talking about (i.e. NO TRANSLATOR NEEDED :hihi: ) and have signed off on that one. I am very excited about picking up a copy of Extreme Converter. :D 8) :D

His GUI is, perhaps, the best in its field! Rock solid conversions and stability are what I am looking for mostly, though. However, it certainly appears that the way Extreme Conveter has approached the whole scheme of sample conversions, that we'll most certainly be presented with a product that might become the leader in the field.

Version EXSC 3.0 will be released on February 2006

New features:

* Built-in VSTi Converter. Converts from any VSTi plugin to any sampler format.
* EMULATOR X import.
* PROTEUS X import.
* HALION 3 import (requires a Steinberg Key).
* KONTAKT 2 import.
* SAMPLETANK 2 import.
* WUSIKSTATION 2, MANYSTATION import (bank, preset, multisample import).
* WUSIKSTATION 2, MANYSTATION export (bank, preset, multisample export).
* KONTAKT export.
* Complete conversion between MEGATRIG <-> DIMENSION <-> KEYSWITCH.
* Support for advanced layering and sample switching like CROSSFADE, CYCLE RANDOM SWITCH, CYCLE RIBON SWITCH.

I've been a happy ESC user for some time. A while back I was having problems converting entire AKAI volumes. The author fixed it in the next version (which, iirc, was released within a week).

A great app. Look forward to upgrading to 3.0 when it's out. :)

Awww, no ShortCircuit support :(

how about .osp support for Orions Sampler, i know AWave has this now.

Prozone wrote:Version EXSC 3.0 will be released on February 2006

New features:

* Built-in VSTi Converter. Converts from any VSTi plugin to any sampler format.
* EMULATOR X import.
* PROTEUS X import.
* HALION 3 import (requires a Steinberg Key).
* KONTAKT 2 import.
* SAMPLETANK 2 import.
* WUSIKSTATION 2, MANYSTATION import (bank, preset, multisample import).
* WUSIKSTATION 2, MANYSTATION export (bank, preset, multisample export).
* KONTAKT export.
* Complete conversion between MEGATRIG <-> DIMENSION <-> KEYSWITCH.
* Support for advanced layering and sample switching like CROSSFADE, CYCLE RANDOM SWITCH, CYCLE RIBON SWITCH.
I'm psyched! Put me down for a copy. :D

Yes, I've had this converter for a while. I had one problem with a giga program, the developer emailed me a fix within a few days.

Based on my previous experience, I would recommend his products when they are available again.

I've had good support too. I had a small problem with a particular soundfont conversion and Wlodzimierz kept at it with test versions for me until it was fixed less than 10 hours later - and some of that time was waiting for me to do tests.
Recommended.
Some of my music Soundcloud Goseba

Goseba wrote:I've had good support too. I had a small problem with a particular soundfont conversion and Wlodzimierz kept at it with test versions for me until it was fixed less than 10 hours later - and some of that time was waiting for me to do tests.
Recommended.
I had a very similar experience and can confirm his outstanding reponsiveness.

I've been very happy with my ESC and will *definitely* upgrade when it's available! Nary a problem although I don't really push the app... :hihi: :love:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

that we'll most certainly be presented with a product that might become the leader in the field.
That's true. I think that our new product is a huge step in sample player development. We are concerned on our new "baby" now :)

BTW. Our support is completely normal now.

The same I would like to apologize all users who wanted to contact with us last months.
Especially to: algodon, pljones, envoy and of course others.

Why ?

Last months I had a serious problems with my health condition. I think that now is all right and I can start with some exciting projects now. I'm ready.

We are starting soon. We have a lots of work here yet and some preparations must be done before we show you all our goodies.

Kind regards,
Wlodzimierz Grabowski
As usual EXTREME PROGRAMMER :)

EXSC wrote:The same I would like to apologize all users who wanted to contact with us last months.
Especially to: algodon, pljones, envoy and of course others.
Dear Wlodzimierz, I want to thank you for the gracious apology, which - under the circumstances - is completely unnecessary. I wish you good health and look forward to your product announcements. Welcome back!

Cheers,
Envoy
the dreamer that remains . . .

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”