FL 6 demo on Computer Music 95 disc

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Baniev wrote:
rbet wrote:
Baniev wrote:And you say i´am a warez user but talk in threds about warez and how to crack it?
Go away son. Put your peepee in some other hole. :?
do you look for fighting or what?

all your base are belong to us, retention is futile
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

How about we arrange a meeting on LoopTalk? :)

Link now on looptalk to v6.0.

speccyteccy wrote:Link now on looptalk to v6.0.
from looptalk it appears that jmc is saying that he doesn't approve of using the link to cm to download it. As I do have considerable respect for jmc I'll wait...:)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

He doesn't approve because it's not the version he wants to be released / spread around. Because opinions will be formed based on it, support will be required and so on - and this is not a version they want to support. It just introduces confusion and will bring up all kinds of issues because of the differences, even more so because the differences are minor and hard to notice.

so I'll have to install twice, plus the patches that always follow....like I say, I'll wait it's not like it's holding me back. ;)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:so I'll have to install twice, plus the patches that always follow....like I say, I'll wait it's not like it's holding me back. ;)
wait for how long? I need to get my hands on v6.0.1... v5.0.2 is seriously stifling my creativity.

:P
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

rbet wrote:
Hink wrote:so I'll have to install twice, plus the patches that always follow....like I say, I'll wait it's not like it's holding me back. ;)
wait for how long? I need to get my hands on v6.0.1... v5.0.2 is seriously stifling my creativity.

:shrug: wanna start a pool now to bet on how many renounce FL6 after it comes out because they changed something or didn't include their feature request? Last year was funny as hell...;)

Hink wrote:
rbet wrote:

:shrug: wanna start a pool now to bet on how many renounce FL6 after it comes out because they changed something or didn't include their feature request? Last year was funny as hell...;)
yeah it was... we had "FL Studio 5 sucks" v/s " FL Studio 5 is EXCEPTIONAL" threads.
Good times... :D
:: FL Studio v9.0.3 :: u-he Zebra2 v2.5 :: u-he MFM v2.0.2b5 :: u-he Uhbik v1.1 :: EnergyXT v1.4.1/v2.0.2 ::

EDIT: Ok, old news...regardless:

That version from CM has been uploaded, whether that is legal or not I know not. However, the host did ask before, quoted here:

Opcodevoid: "Is it OK to share the version that comes with CM?"

JMC "I can't/won't prevent you from doing so but if we wanted that ... we would have put that version one online ourselves so ...

See ya,
jmc"

So at least JMC doesn't seem entirely satisfied. Anyway, up to you. ( ;) )
It can be downloaded here: (Please click the banners if you want to support the host)
http://www.cxd5.com/modules.php?name=Co ... page&pid=2

Regards
Last edited by Seus Hawkins on Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Penis Arcade wrote:He doesn't approve because it's not the version he wants to be released / spread around.
He doesn't want it spread around, but he gets it placed on the coverdisc of a magazine with worldwide distribution? :nutter:

It would have been smart, and got a long way toward consumer relations, to just make a beta version download, with the understanding that no support was available.

Cheers for the link seus. :thumbsup:

I think it is exactly the version they are releasing....they're just waiting for tucows...it's been ready for a while...

Regards

it's... it's... it's beautiful!!!! :cry:

Cheers. :)

Regards

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”